Old Style One Piece Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Old Style One Piece Cue

Looking for an old one piece cue. Something like a Burwat Champion or BW Ye Old Ash something along these.

Handspliced,
    Must be good condition,
    Specs can vary,

If anyone has anything let me know Thanks

Thought you were skint Matt, and just had to sell your TW cue ??
    You do know don't you that a Ye Olde ash cue just sold for £900 on ebay lol

Comment

Yeah i am skint im not looking to buy the cue at the moment im just wanting an idea of what people are selling at the minute as not decided and need an idea and opinion of the forum members which would be good to buy im quite liking the W.A Camkin cues but like the Burwat Champion or JP Mannocks they are stunning and yes seen that it was a nice cue but im not sure there is nothing special about it to sell for 900 lol.

So if anyone selling a cue please let me know and post pictures thanks

Comment

Anyone selling one at the moment let me know either here or pm thanks.

Comment

Hi,

I also quite like the look and feel of the Old Riley Tombstone cues had a go of my friends last night was amazing to play with either one of those or a Riley Diamond Plate Cue would also be nice if anyone has one for sale let me know.

Thanks Matt

Comment

For a nice playing burwat or mannock you'll be paying a lot of money.. if you can find one.
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Old cue collector --
            Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
            (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Yeah i know that but cues that play well are worth paying that bit more for dont you think

Comment

I do, but ESP aside, you can't tell that from a listing on a forum, website or anything other than having the cue in your hand before you buy.
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Old cue collector --
                Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Yes your deffinately right there

Comment

Working...
                  X