Tele-extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Tele-extension

Has anyone got a tele-extension for sale that has the same fitting as the attached images of the mini-butt I have.
    Of who can tell me the make/name of the joint type so I can get one from somewhere.
    Thanks
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Looks identical to my Parris one that.....what cue does does that fit to (as that could be a nice clue lol)

Comment

The cue is a Dan Shelton (as per the cue in the new case in the Pictures of Your Cue Case thread recently).
      I will have a look on the Parris site, thanks for the pointer.
      DeanH

Comment

I know Dan may be hard to get hold of at the moment, but maybe email him to see what joint it is.........or better still hunt someone down at your club with a Parris cue and ask for a quick go with their extension lol

Comment

Hi JRC. Yes I have been in contact with Dan, very recently, and he has offered to source me one but as I understand that he is seriously under the cosh, I offered to him that I would look elsewhere so he can concentrate on getting his workshop up-and-running and start making the cues (including mine and yours(?)) on order
          No one in my club (a social not snooker) has any "decent" make cues, let alone a Parris
          The latest new cue in the club is a £65.95 from Argos, including mini and case and a beautiful shaft of polyurethane varnish - lovely LOL

Comment

is this the mastercraft joint?
            www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Hi Airin
              Yes, I have sent Dave at Mastercraft a photo to compare to check if his are the same, as the images on his website do look similar but no answer yet.
              Cheers

Comment

That joint looks very familiar , i have had one the same but cant think which one it was .

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                  Hi JRC. Yes I have been in contact with Dan, very recently, and he has offered to source me one but as I understand that he is seriously under the cosh, I offered to him that I would look elsewhere so he can concentrate on getting his workshop up-and-running and start making the cues (including mine and yours(?)) on order
                  No one in my club (a social not snooker) has any "decent" make cues, let alone a Parris
                  The latest new cue in the club is a £65.95 from Argos, including mini and case and a beautiful shaft of polyurethane varnish - lovely LOL
                  i know the ones they have lovely painted on arrows/chevrons!!!!!!and splicing.lol

Comment

Originally Posted by shadow View Post
                    i know the ones they have lovely painted on arrows/chevrons!!!!!!and splicing.lol
                    Yep, that is probably the same, I think I over estimated the price though LOL.

Guess what happened on Saturday when the guy was there with his new cue, he said "how do I get it not to be sticky on the cue" varnish, LOL

Comment

imo that is very similar to a parris joint but maybe the thread is a little tighter, i think the parris joint maybe have a slightly slower taper more a more quick release effect

Comment

Working...
                      X