Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay John Parris Ultimate Cue For Sale

John Parris Ultimate Cue For Sale

Selling a cue that was designed by John Parris himself as an exact replica of a professional's cue when it got smashed, called Terry Murphy. Terry Murphy had this cue throughout his career, He reached a top rank of 29 in the world and made a maximum with this cue, when he decided to stop playing professionally he decided to take up coaching. He coached me for about a year and a half. He finally decided to give up the game and gave me his cue. I then played all over Scotland in tournaments for under 16's then I decided that the game was not for me. So I have decided I am selling this cue for someone to look after it and who will actually use the cue and get alot of pleasure using it.

Spec:

- One Piece Cue
    - Tip Diameter : 9.5mm
    - Weight : Between 17 - 18oz ( Getting Weighed ASAP !)
    - Butt Diameter : 29 cm
    - Height : 55"

Will ship overseas.

Taking offers , Message me for more info if needed!.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by FrankMcDougall; 28 April 2011, 06:58 PM.

hi frank i was talking to a young guy today in the locarno who,s looking for a new cue, this could be what he,s looking for. what kind of money are you looking for ??

Comment

Im just taking decent offers just now mate, if your interested just name a price.

Comment

I'll take a shot 375 pound delivered to australia.. My email is gtkc88@hotmail

Comment

No thanks man, looking at over 500 anyway..Already had a few offers, Cheers though.

Comment

Well sad to say...you're looking for someone who will actually use this cue not for collection plus it's 55 inchs no way would i fork out 500pounds for it. the history is just a bonus. good luck with the sale

Comment

Originally Posted by Izzyfcuk View Post
              Well sad to say...you're looking for someone who will actually use this cue not for collection plus it's 55 inchs no way would i fork out 500pounds for it. the history is just a bonus. good luck with the sale
              Sad to say...the cue is worth at least worth 500, Okay the cue is 55 inches, but its still a great cue. Its been especially made for a professional who had a few maximums with it and done well in the circuit. So whether its 55 inches or 155 inches its still a great cue. But cheers for your stupid remark ha. And good luck buying a decent cue for under 500 mate.

Comment

Originally Posted by FrankMcDougall View Post
                good luck buying a decent cue for under 500

Trevor white's are far less than that new and just as good imo. Just sayin.

Comment

I like the design of it, is the bottom main splice also brown wood ???

Comment

Originally Posted by Theguywithaplan View Post
                    Trevor white's are far less than that new and just as good imo. Just sayin.
                    Agreed. I wonder what cue you could get from Trev if you paid £500? :P

Comment

Thanks for the great marketing skills of JP. Maybe someone will be selling his used NW cue for 1000 quid shortly.

Comment

Originally Posted by FrankMcDougall View Post
                        Sad to say...the cue is worth at least worth 500, Okay the cue is 55 inches, but its still a great cue. Its been especially made for a professional who had a few maximums with it and done well in the circuit. So whether its 55 inches or 155 inches its still a great cue. But cheers for your stupid remark ha. And good luck buying a decent cue for under 500 mate.
                        No worries, i dont' need the luck. Got my Robin Cook and Trevor White for half and loving it.

Comment

How much do you reckon fedia would list this beuaty for!!!

An inch too small for me, lol! Interesting design tho, what type of wood is that brown splicing?

Comment

Working...
                          X