Snooker ball case needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Snooker ball case needed

Unexpectedly won a set of nearly new TC balls on the bay, so now could do with a suitable case.
    Anyone got a spare one going cheap, doesn't matter if its bashed about or homemade (lots of peeps down my club have wooden boxes !) as long as its got a handle that works, doesn't have to lock as i never leave things at my club.
    Anybody ????

PS i read thro Cally's "manbag" thread from last year, but don't think i could carry that look off ............................lol

Wha!! carrying a laptop bag...Hmmmm. what look is there to pull off bud? it's a laptop bag, nowt strange about carrying one of them about bud!

You really think carrying a 'brief case' is a better look eh...LMAO.
    (from a guy that wears a parris 'polo' too match his parris cue i suppose it is....lol......

Anyways... Won a set of balls have ya bud....

Comment

You took your time to bite lol
      Quite cheap so very happy

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
        You took your time to bite lol
        Quite cheap so very happy
        Not biting bud, just don't pick on my manbag in future eh.......lol

Comment

JRC You'd be better to try an source something locally as postage costs would make any "cheapy" case dearer. I saw a laptop case in Poundstretchers a while back which I thought might have been suitable.

Comment

JRC give snookerpoolman a shout he might be able to help you out.......
            Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
            Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Thanks guys, i'll have a snoop around town sometime to see what looks suitable

Comment

Just thought i would share what one of the A team player's sorted me out with
                Old cutlery box apparently, heavily modified for its new purpose, nice and compact too at 15 1/4" x 11 1/2" x 3 3/4"

Comment

Ha...That's what's in that chancellors case eh...

Not budget time already is it? lol.

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
                    Ha...That's what's in that chancellors case eh...

Not budget time already is it? lol.

Lol maybe he's a secret snooker player, does the job don't it ? Quite pleased with it to be honest, but might pimp it up a bit with some brass corner pieces

Comment

Yeah looks ok bud, maybe felt the MDF and the top/bottom foam to 'finish'

Comment

Quite a tight fit at the moment, maybe when foam gets squashed into place i'll see about that bud

Comment

Looks just as good as the custom made ones. It it wasn't too expensive maybe you could get some packing foam specially cut to shape.

Comment

Added some nickel plated corner pieces to stop it falling apart if i accidentally bash it against a wall or something All i need now is some sort of nameplate and i'm ready to rock n roll

Comment

Naiseeee !

Comment

Working...
                              X