james butters cue for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay james butters cue for sale

IMG_0013.jpgIMG_0011.jpgIMG_0014.jpgIMG_0016.jpgfor sale lovely 1 piece james butters cue. when the cue arrived although it was a
    good cue the finish was not that good. so i sent it to trevor white for a complete refinish
    he regrained, retapered fitted a new ferrul and tip then completly refinished the cue what he sent back was unbelivable. the cue itself is a 1 piece ash stiff shaft with a nice dark grain with arrows on both sides a bit like john higgins cue where they run forward on top then away on the bottom.

its handspliced black ebony with 4 splices of rosewood tipped in green veneers with a front splice in thuya burr tipped also in green. total splice lenght is 21 inches it as a sd joint in the butt and come's with a 6in solid ebony mini butt. cue specs are 58 in long, 17.8 oz,
    30mm butt and the tip size although i have no callipers i would say its 9.8mm its perfectly straight and still 100% as it was when trevor sent it back to me its hit about 20 balls its as new
    reason for sale to light for me pm offers or would be willing to px.

looking for around £130 with mini butt if this had a makers badge it would be £££££. or would be willing to swap for
    a nice 1piece leather case.
    Last edited by ste bed; 17 August 2011, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Can't pm as new member. Can you email to talk.

cryne2@btinternet.com

Comment

lower price £100 this cue as been completely reworked by trevor white and is in mint condition.

Comment

Hello
          By any chance do you still have the 0ne piece butters cue. I am interested and would you also be willing to send it to Canada.

Comment

Sorry my email address in edmonton alberta is djtinsley@shaw.ca

Comment

sorry sold cue a few months ago

Comment

Working...
              X