Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Parris Ultimate / Hunt & O B Black label / B watt Champion 4 sale

Few cues for sale

Pictures posted to interested people (when I find my camera lol) offers invited

1 pc Parris ultimate ash/ebony single splice of oval oak - seven even >>>>>> 18 0z 58'25 long 9.5 mil tip - mini butt n case.
    -Please note this cue is a little on the whippy side which is unusual for a Parris - offers around 400 please.

Hunt and O Byrne Black label - (collectors item) 3 Quarter split ash and ebony with four even spaced >>>> Made in 1981 this is a fantastic little cue and a great example of Will Hunts work - 57 long 18 oz 9 mil. This cue is straight and smooth and very stiff, but a great player. All Offers considered but nothing silly thank-you. Please note the cue is unaltered in any way. - No mini butt socket therefore

Burwatt Champion 1 pc 2nd edition badge faded 16 oz 10 mil 58 long ok condition £150.

Signed Alex Higgins book free to good home - just tell me why you deserve it!

E-mail me at the following should you be interested in anything but please understand I am a very busy lady at the moment and it may take me a while to get around to answering any questions.

Reason for sale - I need space in my walk in wardrobe not cues and crap!

best1blonde@gmail.com

what number is the parris please?
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

HI, i'd love the alex higgins book. I think i deserve it because i don't have a walk in wardrobe - but i have loads of space.

Comment

photos please to:

cousin@live.co.uk

Comment

I love Alex Higgins and I also like to collect crab.:-)
          www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
            I love Alex Higgins and I also like to collect crab.:-)
            I love Alex Higgins and I can spell 'crap'. (Sorry poolqjunkie).
            The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

Originally Posted by Wayne G View Post
              I love Alex Higgins and I can spell 'crap'. (Sorry poolqjunkie).
              LOL, you got me there. :-)
              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

You guys dont mess around do you...Parris has sold for more than I asked for and the BW champ has gone too, had a number of offers for the Hunt and O B but I am too tired to do anymore please text me any offers. I will try and send more pics if I missed anyone let me know, Im trying my best but I have had dozens of enquiries - . My e-mail has been going nuts (only bits of wood you know!) and I did not know that there was that many people on here, quite supprising really.

Alex Higgins book still up for grabs this is free to whoever and I will post it too and pick the winner after I have sold everything good luck. Right I am going to bed now night all

Comment

dont know how to upload pics on here like mr ADR does and have tried sending them to everyone who is interested-had a few offers it is a very good one - so let me know asap please.

and here is a link for some pictures of the will hunt cue http://http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/z345/best1blonde/
                  Last edited by 1blonde; 23 September 2011, 05:03 PM.

Comment

ahhhhhhhh sussed something, I am getting there!

Anyway here is a link for mr pooljunkie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoY3TBXHmkE

Possibly the worst song ever found/made but it gave me a laugh, you will have to do better than that if you want the higgins book, we have a clear winner so far

Comment

I love Alex Higgins and I don't have a walk in wardrobe full of cues and snooker memorabilia. :snooker:
                      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Originally Posted by 1blonde View Post
                        ahhhhhhhh sussed something, I am getting there!

Anyway here is a link for mr pooljunkie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoY3TBXHmkE

Possibly the worst song ever found/made but it gave me a laugh, you will have to do better than that if you want the higgins book, we have a clear winner so far
                        You broke my heart. :-(
                        www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

higgins was my dads hero and my dad used to tell me about him when i was young, when i got my first table.
                          id like the book to give to him on his birthday.

Comment

O, stop it...:-( Now I really am hopeless.
                            How about if I say I will give it to Cliff Thorburn on his birthday? :-)
                            www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

na, steve davis remind him of the coral uk

Comment

Working...
                              X