Cue under £100 delivered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Cue under £100 delivered

I'm playing a nationwide University pool tournament in Nottingham soon and i've broken my cue... As a student i'm looking for a decent cue for under £100 delivered. I used to play at county level so I'd like a small tip (8mm or less) if possible otherwise i'll get it cut. any help/advice/offers would be welcome.

Thanks,
    Simon

ive got a old elston and hopkins 1 piece with 8mm tip you can have for £70 delivered

Comment

Hi bud, thanks for your reply, do you have pics?

Comment

What length and weight do you need mate?

Comment

"sootyvrs" is selling a selection of lightweight,experimental pool spec cues ( read his posts).As they are pool spec he might be worth contacting,you need 10 posts to PM though.ADR ( also a forum member) had some pool spec ,ebony free 3/4 and one piece cues for sale £50 delivered,try him to see what he has left.Good luck in the tournament,hope you are successfull in your search for a cue.

Comment

57" and about 17 ounce. 8-9 mil tip

Comment

Originally Posted by old school View Post
              "sootyvrs" is selling a selection of lightweight,experimental pool spec cues ( read his posts).As they are pool spec he might be worth contacting,you need 10 posts to PM though.ADR ( also a forum member) had some pool spec ,ebony free 3/4 and one piece cues for sale £50 delivered,try him to see what he has left.Good luck in the tournament,hope you are successfull in your search for a cue.
              I only have 1 short 55" one piece 15oz which is OK for those who like a whippy cue. It's a cue that I got from ADR which is ebony free. I would suggest getting one of his cues if you want a standard length

Pic of the ADR ones are can be seen in his For Sale thread

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...le-from-ADR147

The other ones are now being experimented on further and after they are finished, I don't think no one can play with them lol
              Last edited by sootyvrs; 25 October 2011, 10:51 AM.

Comment

I have 2 available for you.

ebony free cue. Currently 58 inch, 10mil tip, 16oz ish. Maker peradon.

Machine spliced hardwood pub cue professionally tapered by wright cues. 17oz, 56.5inches. 8.5tip.

Are you in nottingham?

Comment

Originally Posted by mrmcgirr View Post
                  57" and about 17 ounce. 8-9 mil tip
                  ive 2 a joe davis 2 piece centre joint a 1 piece elston ,both 57 in long the joe davis is 16 oz 8 1/2 mm tip the elston is 8mm tip but only weighs 13 1/2 oz
                  the joe davis is maple the elston ash not realy done anything to them since getting them

Comment

Do you have pics and a price? I'll be in Nottingham late on friday and saturday/sunday.

Originally Posted by jaffa.johnson View Post
                    I have 2 available for you.

ebony free cue. Currently 58 inch, 10mil tip, 16oz ish. Maker peradon.

Machine spliced hardwood pub cue professionally tapered by wright cues. 17oz, 56.5inches. 8.5tip.

Are you in nottingham?

Comment

I can make to order a 9 mm cue for you. £80 delivered

I'm playing a nationwide University pool tournament in Nottingham soon and i've broken my cue... As a student i'm looking for a decent cue for under £100 delivered. I used to play at county level so I'd like a small tip (8mm or less) if possible otherwise i'll get it cut. any help/advice/offers would be welcome.

Thanks,
                      Simon
                      woodscue@gmail.com

Easy way to custom made your cue

www.handmade-cue.com

Comment

Thanks,
                        Simon
                        Where can I register for this tournament? tks.

Comment

I think this is the governing body: http://upc-pool.org.uk
                          and unless you are a member of a university pool team and that team is registered with them, you cannot just turn up and play.
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Do you have pics and a price? I'll be in Nottingham late on friday and saturday/sunday.
                            Sorry,

I have no photos at moment as away in bath and not back til tonight.

I doubt i can help as not going to get it delivered before friday.

Possibly one of jims old cues are the best option?

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                              I think this is the governing body: http://upc-pool.org.uk
                              and unless you are a member of a university pool team and that team is registered with them, you cannot just turn up and play.
                              Thank you. I will check with my Uni.

Comment

Working...
                              X