No announcement yet.

John Parris Ultimate 1 Piece cue, Replica of Ronnies cue made by Hunt & Osborne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay John Parris Ultimate 1 Piece cue, Replica of Ronnies cue made by Hunt & Osborne

I have for sale a brand new John Parris Ultimate 1 piece Cue.
    Replica of Ronnie O'sullivan cue made by Hunt & Osborne. Ronnie played for 1 year and won Shanghai Masters with his new cue in 2009.
    Specs
    Ash shaft with ebony butt and 4 splices of olive wood.
    58 inch 9.5mm ferrule (elkmaster tip) 17oz, 30mm butt diameter Sd joint.
    Solid stiff shaft.

Ordered in 2009 completed on the 31-10-2011.

Complete with 2 extensions and ali case. 6 inch extensions has ultimate badge.
    Case is not new but in good conditions.

Posting worldwide.
    £1200 plus postage.
    Last edited by Woolf147; 2 November 2011, 06:47 PM.

Selling so soon ? Not played with it ?

Looks very nice .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Do you post world wide?
      In progressing!!

Comment

Trying to recall where I saw those pics and read of that cue. Either u fedia or u bought it of him.

Comment

Originally Posted by Jasonteh6688 View Post
          Do you post world wide?
          I can post overseas for arround 40-50 pounds.
          Thanks

Comment

Have to say that is overpriced. Shame on you coming on the forum selling for that much. Dont even try and speak to me on here.

Comment

Originally Posted by sanman View Post
              Trying to recall where I saw those pics and read of that cue. Either u fedia or u bought it of him.
              95% sure its fedia lol

Comment

Can we say.... Sockpuppets???

Just as a guide -
                Cue = £705.60 (JP site)
                Case = £55.00 (Cue craft site)
                Tele Extension = £37.79 (JP site)
                Ebony mini butt = £30.64 (JP site)
                Towel = £8.17 (JP site)
                Complete package, Brand new = £837.20
                Nearly £400 just to get it now instead of waiting for it to be made.
                If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

Originally Posted by rbp1991 View Post
                  95% sure its fedia lol
                  I am now 100% sure it is fedia
                  on another thread this members number was same as fedia's

Comment

1200 quid eh...PMSL....

Ultimate eh, It's rather a nasty ultimate at that, Nasty bit of olivewood, uneven splices...

Terrible, as 1blonde says, shame on you indeed. (even more so having an ultimate built in that style imo.)...lol.

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
                      1200 quid eh...PMSL....

Ultimate eh, It's rather a nasty ultimate at that, Nasty bit of olivewood, uneven splices...

Terrible, as 1blonde says, shame on you indeed. (even more so having an ultimate built in that style imo.)...lol.
                      the shaft looks very nice though it is fedia have seen these pics on ebay before.

Comment

I actually like the design, 4 Olivewood splices. I think Olivewood is a beautiful wood.

I don't like the blatently extortionate price
                        If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

LOL, you could get 7 Andy Travis cues priced at £160 for less than that, what a joke... All I can say is good luck :snooker:
                          "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
                            the shaft looks very nice though it is fedia have seen these pics on ebay before.
                            No one seen this cue accept john parris and me. It is brand new completed on monday the 32-10-2011.
                            I think £1200 for the set its a fair deal. Cue is one of the best i have seen in the last 3 years. Shaft and butt.
                            If no one interesting i will put on ebay and i am sure it will go with in a week for the money i want.
                            Thanks for the interest.

Comment

Originally Posted by Woolf147 View Post
                              No one seen this cue accept john parris and me. It is brand new completed on monday the 32-10-2011.
                              I think £1200 for the set its a fair deal. Cue is one of the best i have seen in the last 3 years. Shaft and butt.
                              If no one interesting i will put on ebay and i am sure it will go with in a week for the money i want.
                              Thanks for the interest.
                              So you are Fedia ?
                              "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Working...
                              X