News from Unclevit - Floods and Works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay News from Unclevit - Floods and Works

Hi, All : More time to be back home after being a part of the country's Biggest Floods. This includes our own houses. Thanks for uncountable emails for best thoughts.

Workshop is almost back to normal productions. Big clean up this week and next. Roads entering the place are still under water. Tough to get there from my place, but getting better. We will be having a wood shortage situation early next year, due to the flood effecting 33 cities (from a country's total of 77 cities). Wholesalers will get priorities, individuals case by case. Please don't blame us, but blame the floods

Pictures are the cues about to be finished within this week and next. Each of you know which one is yours. More are still on the work benches. I have answered a few emails, and now are trying to catch up with late deliveries. Thank you for more orders last week that we will get back for confirmation. We still have many nice maple shafts for quality customs. Good Ash is becoming rare, except those already placed orders that we have stocks prepared.

Again, Thanks for all the warm wishes during our great floods, as well as other concerns. Our village is recovering and a lot of things to be done when the lands are dried. So does our current commitments in customizing you our good cues.

Last, workshop is sending me today a ready-made cue for sale. Will post pictures tonight. They have agreed to send me a few each month for players who are looking for ready-mades.

God Bless you all
    It's in the Shaft

Beautiful ~~ ^^

Comment

Great news Uncle V ,I am so glad that things are returning to some kind of normality,although there is still a long way to go, hope everything works out for you.All the best.

Comment

Glad to hear things are slowly returning to some sort of normality . Best of luck .

Comment

Working...
        X