Cues for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Cues for sale

I have some good cues here for sale from my collection. It is to do funding on my next collection. Sorry I don't know how to post pictures here, interested buyers can provide me an email address and state which cue are you interested and I will send the photo through email or write a email to johnnycao@live.com for enquiries and photo. I have the following cues for sale:

Townsend cue no. 120 - very very rare cue in the world and special splicing, the very last number of this cue I ever seen, 57.1", 9.3 mm tip, 17.4 oz, 17 balance.

Burroughes & Watts 1st edition Mascot cue, 56", 9.1mm tip, 17.5oz, 29.8mm butt, super condition, great playing cues(feels like a potting machine). Great for collection and playing cue if you can use short cue.

Robert Osborne green plate rosewood butt, one of the very best shaft ever played with, old leather base, 56.5", 18oz, 29.5mm butt, 17" balance

Turpin cue Stamford(old Stamford which ding uses), 59", 17.5 oz, 9.5mm tip, very old cue, never tried before as it is not my spec, just brought it for collection.

Claud Falkiner replica cue made by Tony Glover for Dominic Dale, 17.3oz, 58", 10.5mm tip, 30.8mm butt, 17" balance. Dominic asked Trevor and tony each made him a Claud Falkiner replica and this is the one made by tony, very responsive shelf and great playing cue.

Will hunt black plate maple customized by John Parris and used by Mike Dunn in his main career, 57", 17.6oz, 29.6mm butt, 9.3mm tip, very stiff shaft and the spin is crazy.

These are really great cues, and I am open to offers, but not silly offers please. Hope everyone have a great Christmas holiday ahead.

That Claude Falkiner replica is very impressive, I remember when it was for sale here before.
    Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Originally Posted by johnny114805 View Post
      I have some good cues here for sale from my collection. It is to do funding on my next collection. Sorry I don't know how to post pictures here, interested buyers can provide me an email address and state which cue are you interested and I will send the photo through email or write a email to johnnycao@live.com for enquiries and photo. I have the following cues for sale:

Townsend cue no. 120 - very very rare cue in the world and special splicing, the very last number of this cue I ever seen, 57.1", 9.3 mm tip, 17.4 oz, 17 balance.

Burroughes & Watts 1st edition Mascot cue, 56", 9.1mm tip, 17.5oz, 29.8mm butt, super condition, great playing cues(feels like a potting machine). Great for collection and playing cue if you can use short cue.

Robert Osborne green plate rosewood butt, one of the very best shaft ever played with, old leather base, 56.5", 18oz, 29.5mm butt, 17" balance

Turpin cue Stamford(old Stamford which ding uses), 59", 17.5 oz, 9.5mm tip, very old cue, never tried before as it is not my spec, just brought it for collection.

Claud Falkiner replica cue made by Tony Glover for Dominic Dale, 17.3oz, 58", 10.5mm tip, 30.8mm butt, 17" balance. Dominic asked Trevor and tony each made him a Claud Falkiner replica and this is the one made by tony, very responsive shelf and great playing cue.

Will hunt black plate maple customized by John Parris and used by Mike Dunn in his main career, 57", 17.6oz, 29.6mm butt, 9.3mm tip, very stiff shaft and the spin is crazy.

These are really great cues, and I am open to offers, but not silly offers please. Hope everyone have a great Christmas holiday ahead.
      Hi
      Can you pls send pics of the Will Hunt to oriqin1@gmail.com
      Thanks

Comment

Hi, please send pictures and prices to chowrico@hotmail.com

Comment

Hi Johnny114805,

Pls send pic and prices kencpchan@hotmail.com
          THX

Comment

God sounds like some collection :snooker: good luck with the sales
            "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

please drop me photos and prices at acm147@gmail.com
              thank you

Comment

Please PM me with specs i.e. timber used (ash,maple,ebony,front splice etc) of the Turpin cue , also a ballpark price including postage.Thanks.

Comment

Hi John, I am also interested in the turpin. Could you please pm photos and price, Cheers

Comment

Pics up for johnny, for detailed photo kindly PM him.

Comment

The Townsend cue is very unusual, i like it a lot

Comment

Working...
                      X