Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted john parris ultimate cue looking for a swap or cash deal

Hi,

Ive got a Trevor white cue in the same design as "Ronnies" cue also known as the Traditional at John Parris's shop that is only a couple of months old but im looking for a John parris ultimate cue which is a bit lighter and didnt want to order one as it will take a long time to make. mine is around 18.5oz and i want something around 17.5 to 18oz. if anyones interested in a swap or cash deal can you let me know.
    (cue comes with both extentions and case.)

Thanks

drill it through the sd joint - or rather get it done!
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Going from a trevor white to a JP whatever is downgrading. That is just my opinion.

Comment

Agree with ADR. If weight is the issue why not just contact Trevor to get some weight removed from the cue? I assume it's easily done and you won't have to wait 6+ months for a new cue.

If the playing characteristics are not what you were looking for then that's a different storey

Comment

Im not sure i want a little bit less weight but dont know if it will effect the cue so was told to just change cue completely or just get used to this. how much does it cost to get the weight reduced?

Comment

Originally Posted by sanman View Post
            Going from a trevor white to a JP whatever is downgrading. That is just my opinion.
            John Parris Ultimate is the best cues in the world and by saying downgrading from Trevor White cue you just make a fool of your self. 40-45 out of top 50 professional snooker players currently playing with john parris ultimate cue so they must be a broom sticks compare to Trevor cue LOL.

Comment

Originally Posted by Woolf147 View Post
              .... 40-45 out of top 50 professional snooker players currently playing with john parris ultimate cue ...
              And where did you get this rubbish info from then ?? Please name then, and we shall put you straight

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                And where did you get this rubbish info from then ?? Please name then, and we shall put you straight
                Can you put me straight? Lol from Darlington.

Comment

Originally Posted by Woolf147 View Post
                  Can you put me straight? Lol from Darlington.
                  You give us the list and yes i/we will put you straight

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    Anyone who makes a statement like this should have no problem backing it up.
                    The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

Hi Centurysnooker: I have an ultimate parris and I am looking for a TW am interested in a possible exchange. You can e-mail at
                      gs1mkh@yahoo.com and we can exchange spec's. Let me know.

Comment

Working...
                      X