Pair of Tom Gauthier Snooker Cues for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Pair of Tom Gauthier Snooker Cues for Sale

I have two Gauthier cues for sale; I am the original owner of both, the cues were made for me by Tom in his Fraser Valley, B.C. workshop many years ago.

One has a Rosewood/Ebony/Birds-eye Maple butt and Ash shaft. This cue measures 60-1/2" in overall length, has a 10.3mm ferrule, with a 1.1" diameter butt. It also comes with a 26-5/8" curly maple case and case.

The other has a Rosewood and Ash butt and Ash shaft. This cue measures 60-7/8" in overall length, has a 10.4 mm ferrule, with a 1.1" diameter butt. This cue also comes with a case, but it is not in good condition.

Both cues have the triangular logo with "Kustom Snooker Kue by T. Gauthier" below it on the butts.

Both cues are in pristine condition, and have an unlimited number of centuries left in them, because I certainly didn't run any...LOL...

I will only sell the cues together, and offer them both for $1,100.00, which is $500.00 less than I paid Tom to make them. I am not flexible on the price, just so you know.

If you are interested, please contact me; I have photos of both. I am on the Wet Coast....

I am interested, could you send me pictures to my e-mail gs1mkh@yahoo.com . Thanks

Comment

I am interested, could you please send pictures to me at djtinsley@shaw .ca. I live in edmonton and would make arrangements for shipping. thank y ou

Comment

Yes and I can make the shipping arrangements to! Just send me the pictures and thanks.

Comment

pls send me some pics to galli.lee@126.com, thx a lot

Comment

I'm interested also. Please send an email with pics and info to hello@mayur.ca
            Mayur Jobanputra, Snooker Coach and Snooker Enthusiast
            My Snooker Blog: www.snookerdelight.com

Comment

I also live in Vancouver, so this could be a quick swap . Ring me at 604-seven-8-seven, nine-nine-nine-3
              Mayur Jobanputra, Snooker Coach and Snooker Enthusiast
              My Snooker Blog: www.snookerdelight.com

Comment

Please send me some pics to kanjanapiradee@hotmail.com

Comment

HI ENTERESTED please send pictures to lennybilliards@aol.com thanks Leonard

Comment

Hi, I'm interested. Pls send pictures to t-kon@hotmail.com Thank you!

Comment

Originally Posted by Lurkalot View Post
                      I have two Gauthier cues for sale; I am the original owner of both, the cues were made for me by Tom in his Fraser Valley, B.C. workshop many years ago.

One has a Rosewood/Ebony/Birds-eye Maple butt and Ash shaft. This cue measures 60-1/2" in overall length, has a 10.3mm ferrule, with a 1.1" diameter butt. It also comes with a 26-5/8" curly maple case and case.

The other has a Rosewood and Ash butt and Ash shaft. This cue measures 60-7/8" in overall length, has a 10.4 mm ferrule, with a 1.1" diameter butt. This cue also comes with a case, but it is not in good condition.

Both cues have the triangular logo with "Kustom Snooker Kue by T. Gauthier" below it on the butts.

Both cues are in pristine condition, and have an unlimited number of centuries left in them, because I certainly didn't run any...LOL...

I will only sell the cues together, and offer them both for $1,100.00, which is $500.00 less than I paid Tom to make them. I am not flexible on the price, just so you know.

If you are interested, please contact me; I have photos of both. I am on the Wet Coast....

HI are the two cues still for sale let me know enterested please send me pictures of cues at lennybilliards@aol.com

thanks again LEONARD

Comment

Hi,
                        I'm interest on it, pls send me some photo, my e-mail is kencpchan@hotmail.com
                        THX

Comment

HI did any body get pictures of his cues for sale. if so would like to see them email me at ]lennybilliards@aol.comil]

Are these cues sold maybe someone knows
                          Last edited by the montrealer; 6 January 2012, 05:01 AM. Reason: wrong email address

Comment

Originally Posted by Lurkalot View Post

HI Lurkalot would like to know if your cues are still available you dont seem to answer messages
                            do you want to sell them if so send me a message to lennybilliards@aol.com thanks

Comment

Maybe he should have chosen a better name, "Lurkalot" doesn't suit him at all !!!
                              Hasn't been on since 28th December

Comment

Working...
                              X