No announcement yet.

Pair of Tom Gauthier Snooker Cues for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well we still don't know who Lurkalot is, but just 2 nights back, I picked up a Gauthier cue from a seller in Richmond. As I have mentioned in other posts, there are a lot of Gauthier cues flying around for sale all the time here in Vancouver, Canada.

Here are pictures of the Gauthier cue I just picked up. It's a fantastic hitting cue, and I think this one is a keeper. If anyone is seriously interested, do send me a PM. I will keep an eye on other possible Gauthier cues up for sale.

IMG_4004.jpg
    Mayur Jobanputra, Snooker Coach and Snooker Enthusiast
    My Snooker Blog: www.snookerdelight.com

Comment

Originally Posted by thelongbomber View Post
      Well we still don't know who Lurkalot is, but just 2 nights back, I picked up a Gauthier cue from a seller in Richmond. As I have mentioned in other posts, there are a lot of Gauthier cues flying around for sale all the time here in Vancouver, Canada.

Here are pictures of the Gauthier cue I just picked up. It's a fantastic hitting cue, and I think this one is a keeper. If anyone is seriously interested, do send me a PM. I will keep an eye on other possible Gauthier cues up for sale.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9006[/ATTACH]
      Hi thelongbomber, the one showed on the photo looks very similar to the one owned by Cliff Thorburn. The only different might be only on the ferrule. Very nice cue. I'm looking for one with light weight, slim butt, and maple shaft for snooker. But it's really hard to find one in Toronto. In case you find some good stuff, please let me know. ;-))

Comment

Originally Posted by lloouu View Post
        Hi thelongbomber, the one showed on the photo looks very similar to the one owned by Cliff Thorburn. The only different might be only on the ferrule. Very nice cue. I'm looking for one with light weight, slim butt, and maple shaft for snooker. But it's really hard to find one in Toronto. In case you find some good stuff, please let me know. ;-))
        HI lloouu i have two Gauthier Snooker Cue one is with a maple shaft thin butt the other one is with a ash shaft shaft they are on ebay maple one item 150736577953 ash shaft 150732700897

IF you want i can send you pictures of cues my email address is lennybilliards@aol.com thanks Leonard

Comment

Originally Posted by lloouu View Post
          Sure thing. If I see a Gauthier maple for sale, I will let you know. Some of the regulars at the club here have a thin butt, lighter weight Gauthier which they seem to prefer. I will let you know if a maple one comes up for sale. Leonard's cue might be the right choice for you also.
          Mayur Jobanputra, Snooker Coach and Snooker Enthusiast
          My Snooker Blog: www.snookerdelight.com

Comment

Working...
          X