Good cue!!!! Upto £450

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Good cue!!!! Upto £450

Hi im after a new cue as my last one was stolen ggrrrrrrrr!!!!!
    18 t0 18.5 oz,
    9mm tip or slightly less,
    3 quarter split.
    Regards
    mathew

I've got a Robert Osbourne Green plate cue that I'm about to list on EBay that matches those specs, apart from it has a 9.5 mm tip!!

Comment

Photo to mat-baz@hotmail.com please

Comment

can you please E-mail me pictures & price & details, monw39186@blueyonder.co.uk thank you.
        If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it – then I can achieve it.

Comment

baz515:

I have 2 TW 3/4 butt cues here that are just a bit outside your specs. One is 58" and weighs 18.6oz with a 9.4mm ferrule and the other if 17.8oz, 57" and 9.4mm ferrule. Both are ash/ebony and the lighter one has splices and veneers whereas the heavier one is plain ebony.

I also have a couple of 3/4 maple cues which are in yhour range, a Reg Wright at 58", 17.8oz and 9.4mm and a 'C' shich is likely too short at 56-3/4" and weighs 18.3oz with a 9.5mm ferrule.

All come with extensions but not cases.

Terry
          Terry Davidson
          IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

PM on it's way Terry .
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

how much for the robert osborne green plate please

Comment

Originally Posted by Theflyernow:611911
                I've got a Robert Osbourne Green plate cue that I'm about to list on EBay that matches those specs, apart from it has a 9.5 mm tip!!
                im interested on that cue.. do u mind let me know d price? where r u from?

Comment

PM sent,please let me know what you think,all the best for the New Year.

Comment

old school:

Didn't you just get a real nice Aeon cue?

Terry
                    Terry Davidson

Comment

Not recently , but I do posess 3x Aeons , 1x Burwatt (made by Aeon) and 1x Garrison ( Aeon / H & O prototype/trade sample) was it one of these ? Apologies to " baz515 " will switch to PM if you wish to discuss this ,Terry.

Comment

old school:

Had you confused with 'old git' I think

Terry
                        Terry Davidson

Comment

Terry, You are right!

I have been lucky enough to buy an original top of the range numbered Aeon cue that is one of the best cues that I have ever seen. I know its history and its made more century breaks than I have had hot dinners, hope some of its magic rubs off on me

I have also just got a magnificent green plate Hunt & Osborne cue that is a lovely player so I am happy at the moment?

How are you my friend?

Oldgit

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                          old school:

Had you confused with 'old git' I think

Terry
                          'Believe To Achieve'

Comment

Originally Posted by Oldgit View Post
                            Terry, You are right!

I have been lucky enough to buy an original top of the range numbered Aeon cue that is one of the best cues that I have ever seen. I know its history and its made more century breaks than I have had hot dinners, hope some of its magic rubs off on me

I have also just got a magnificent green plate Hunt & Osborne cue that is a lovely player so I am happy at the moment?

How are you my friend?

Oldgit
                            Well done mate the Aeon Specials are lovely cues and as good as any cue from any maker i've ever seen you've done very well to get one as there very rare & they didn't make that many really ( what numbers yours ? )

If you decide to sell this one ( well it has been known........lol ) let me know......;-)

Comment

You are certainly right about the quality, definitely as good as any cue that I have ever seen. Mine has been owned from new by a pro player who is a mate of mine and he even chose the shaft from a huge selection at Aeons workshop. He even chose the special number '155' as numbers 1 to 10 and 147 had already been taken. The cue feels perfect, and the look is timeless, i love the brass face splice!
                              Not a cue that I would ever sell, in fact I am willing to bet money that it's previous owner will be wanting it back eventually
                              Oldgit

Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
                              Well done mate the Aeon Specials are lovely cues and as good as any cue from any maker i've ever seen you've done very well to get one as there very rare & they didn't make that many really ( what numbers yours ? )

If you decide to sell this one ( well it has been known........lol ) let me know......;-)
                              'Believe To Achieve'

Comment

Working...
                              X