Good cue!!!! Upto £450

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oldgit:

Yes, I had a collector in the other day and he said he was trying to buy that exact same cue and told me the story (although he got it wrong a bit) but it appears he missed out I guess. I wanted to see it, so can I ask if you would post a few photos of it?

Cheers,
    Terry
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by baz515 View Post
      Photo to mat-baz@hotmail.com please
      Originally Posted by Powerbus786 View Post
      can you please E-mail me pictures & price & details, monw39186@blueyonder.co.uk thank you.
      Originally Posted by pete.147 View Post
      how much for the robert osborne green plate please
      Originally Posted by calvinlim View Post
      im interested on that cue.. do u mind let me know d price? where r u from?

Sorry chaps, had a few internet & email issues over the last few days, so apoplogies for not getting a reply or photos up!! I'll try and get some piccies up today with some more accurate specs. I'm based in Surrey btw!!

Comment

Right, got some photos of the cue. It's a Green plate cue, as stated, weight is 18.5 oz I think (havn't got any accurate scales) & a 9.5mm tip. It has four lower spliced of tulip wood, & the mini butt extension is also made of tulip wood. There's also a regular long extension.

I'd say the cue was in very good condition, but it has got a very slight dint in the shaft about 6 inches from the tip. I was thinking of taking it into Rob's to get it sorted & 'service' the cue, as don't really fancy trying it myself with steam etc.

Price wise.....I'm not sure to be honest? Rob told me 2 years ago these were £600 new.......I had kinda planned to let it run on EBay to find its value, but I'm open to serious offers for it!!

Comment

Originally Posted by baz515 View Post
          Hi im after a new cue as my last one was stolen ggrrrrrrrr!!!!!
          18 t0 18.5 oz,
          9mm tip or slightly less,
          3 quarter split.
          Regards
          mathew
          Hi Mathew, I have the perfect cue, exactly what you are looking for, a John Parris Ultimate 3/4. Specs are:-

Length: 57"
          Lovely stiff ash shaft with dark grain.
          Ebony Butt
          8.75mm tip (will accommodate oversized 9mm mushroomed tip if you prefer)
          18.25 oz
          3/4 Quick Release joint
          Blueray Telescopic Extention - fits to 3/4 joint giving full access to all long shots hence never use half butt or long butt again!
          Mini - butt joint for solid Ebony mini-butt included...

I've had the cue since aquiring it from Nigel Bond in 1996 - was made by J P for Nigel, but he never used it and so was new when came to me. I've made a shed load of breaks with inc. my highest at 132. It's a lovely hitting cue and has been maintained by Cue Craft. Will re-tip prior to sale. As you are prob. aware, the 90's JP cues are the most sought after.

I've just had a new hand spliced Marksman made to spec. by Cue Craft for me and was considering ebay or offering on TSF first...

Within your budget I can probably include a case as well. I supply new cases in Alu, and leather etc, my own Alu case is signed by Ronnie, Jimmy, Hendry and Steve Davis - I may part with this, but not sure.

No photo's currently but can send via email or MMS to your mobile phone. Or depending on your distance from Chesterfield, Derbyshire, you could come and try it first...Will PM you...

Cheers, Dave

Comment

hi dave photos to mat-baz@hotmail.com cheers

Comment

Originally Posted by snookerpoolman View Post
              I supply new cases in Alu, and leather etc
              Cheers, Dave

Hi

Can I ask what you've got in in the way of 3/4 length leather cases??

Thanks

John

Comment

Originally Posted by Theflyernow View Post
                ...Can I ask what you've got in in the way of 3/4 length leather cases??...
                Hi, i have a spare decent quality brown leather 3/4 case, its unbranded but i was told it cost £123 new, i bought it as part of a cue package, £50 delivered if of any interest, could do more pics later if required

Comment

Hi Dave,
                  Email sent to you. Pls check and reply shortly. Thank you.

Originally Posted by snookerpoolman View Post

Within your budget I can probably include a case as well. I supply new cases in Alu, and leather etc, my own Alu case is signed by Ronnie, Jimmy, Hendry and Steve Davis - I may part with this, but not sure.

No photo's currently but can send via email or MMS to your mobile phone. Or depending on your distance from Chesterfield, Derbyshire, you could come and try it first...Will PM you...

Cheers, Dave

Comment

Alright Dave,

Tried sending you a PM but your inbox is full......
                    Last edited by coomsey76; 2 January 2012, 05:34 PM. Reason: Inbox full....
                    Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                    Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Snooker pool man tried to pm but box full :snooker:
                      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
                        Snooker pool man tried to pm but box full :snooker:
                        Hi Jimmy, Willy, Itx and all others been PM ing me today. Yes apologies, inbox was full but have cleared it out, so please try again or contact me direct on 07740102927 as I have a very busy week re-covering and installing pool tables etc, so not a lot of internet time, but I'll do my best to answer all the enquiries.. Cheers chaps...

Comment

PM sent Thanks :snooker:
                          "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                            baz515:

I have 2 TW 3/4 butt cues here that are just a bit outside your specs. One is 58" and weighs 18.6oz with a 9.4mm ferrule and the other if 17.8oz, 57" and 9.4mm ferrule. Both are ash/ebony and the lighter one has splices and veneers whereas the heavier one is plain ebony.

I also have a couple of 3/4 maple cues which are in yhour range, a Reg Wright at 58", 17.8oz and 9.4mm and a 'C' shich is likely too short at 56-3/4" and weighs 18.3oz with a 9.5mm ferrule.

All come with extensions but not cases.

Terry
                            Hi ya terry is the 58" plain ebony trevor white with extensions still available ? As thats the same cue im looking for but i havent been able to find it with extensions yet. Let me know either way please. Cheers, Rob
                            77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

Working...
                            X