Ive got £400-450 budget for a cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Ive got £400-450 budget for a cue

Hi guys I know ive posted already but my circumstances have changed slightly. Ive now got a maximum of £450 to spend and I would like a 9.5mm, 18.5-19oz, 57.5-58" ash & ebony 3/4 from 1 of the top cue makers Trevor White, Mike Wooldridge, John Parris etc. The thing is I would like a mini butt and telescopic extension too if possible for the £450 even though I know that is asking a lot. If anybody has got something matching those specs with a mini butt (and hopefully telescopic extension too) please let me know here or email me at rshahsawary@hotmail.co.uk.
    Cheers, Rob
    77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Get a Trevor White Cue m8.

Try ADR147 or Pete.147 on here they Both have Them!

Gaz.

Comment

have a loook at the current selection of cues that ADR147 has for sale, surely you will find one in there somewhere
      My muscles will take me far, but my mind will take me further!

Comment

Yeh ive spoke to ADR147 he has a cue which matchs my specs for £375 but i will have to get extensions seperately which arent easy to find so I would need to contact TW as its 1 of his joints from last year not the newer 1. Then im wondering once you add on shipping for cue and then 2 extensions whether it will still be under £450. I have been speaking to pete147 via email and he is a very helpful guy. He also as he has some lovely cues and he has 1 trevor white 3/4 with mini butt that fits my specs so just waiting on a response to the email I sent him earlier today. Just looking to see if anyone else had some beautiful cues for sale. Thanks guys, Rob

Comment

With your budget you can get a new cue made to YOUR exact specs just for YOU, plus ext's from trevor, the man himself. But i assume you want the cue yesterday...

I would order from trev if i were you fella, may have to wait a good while but it will be a custom cue made just for you and no doubt cheaper than you can pick one up from elsewhere that wasn't made for you or to your exact spec...

You can get yourself a nice cue and ext's from trev for your budget and if you went for plain ebony and the ext's you'd get change from 450 quid to boot...

Order from trev = Happy days...

Comment

Really ? I didnt realise I could get a custom cue for TW with extensions for £450. I think i might do that but im guessing it will be a long wait. What is the best way to contact trevor to order a cue as he doesnt have a website does he ?

Comment

I got quoted 40 weeks a few days ago. None the less i'm more than happy to wait that long.

Andy Travis will do you a cracking cue for a great price. With mini butt and tele extension and it'll be far cheaper than many other cue makers. Also his waiting time is something like 1-2 weeks.

Comment

Have you contacted Terry Davidson on the forum, he also has some cues for sale I believe. Terry is a very trustworthy seller and a well respected member on this forum. Good luck.:-)
                www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by rob s View Post
                  Hi guys I know ive posted already but my circumstances have changed slightly. Ive now got a maximum of £450 to spend and I would like a 9.5mm, 18.5-19oz, 57.5-58" ash & ebony 3/4 from 1 of the top cue makers Trevor White, Mike Wooldridge, John Parris etc. The thing is I would like a mini butt and telescopic extension too if possible for the £450 even though I know that is asking a lot. If anybody has got something matching those specs with a mini butt (and hopefully telescopic extension too) please let me know here or email me at rshahsawary@hotmail.co.uk.
                  Cheers, Rob
                  check this thread,http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ge-user-mycues
                  I think it is still available nice looking cue

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
                    With your budget you can get a new cue made to YOUR exact specs just for YOU, plus ext's from trevor, the man himself. But i assume you want the cue yesterday...

I would order from trev if i were you fella, may have to wait a good while but it will be a custom cue made just for you and no doubt cheaper than you can pick one up from elsewhere that wasn't made for you or to your exact spec...

You can get yourself a nice cue and ext's from trev for your budget and if you went for plain ebony and the ext's you'd get change from 450 quid to boot...

Order from trev = Happy days...
                    Sounds good advice and i'd say with your change you should be able to get a cue craft cue case which in my opinion do the job it's supposed to the best.

Comment

Originally Posted by rob s View Post
                      Really ? I didnt realise I could get a custom cue for TW with extensions for £450. I think i might do that but im guessing it will be a long wait. What is the best way to contact trevor to order a cue as he doesnt have a website does he ?
                      trevor would charge you £340 for a plain cue and £38 each for the extension wait is usually about 8-10 months.
                      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by tinytim139 View Post
                        Sounds good advice and i'd say with your change you should be able to get a cue craft cue case which in my opinion do the job it's supposed to the best.
                        do well to get a cue craft case for £34 they cost more than that at trade!

Comment

Trevs plain ebony cue prices gone up in the last few months by 50 quid?

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
                            Trevs plain ebony cue prices gone up in the last few months by 50 quid?
                            been up a while i think - not his choice, nagels went bust and ebony is expensive now also good ash is getting hard to find trevor is now charging £70 for pretty grain - simon from craftsman told me they went to buy some and came back with only one board that was up to scratch!

Comment

As I said before with your Budget I would Recommend a Trevor White and as Andrew said Trevors Prices went up awhile ago and you will get a Plain ebony Butt for around £340 for Cue Alone.

Comment

Working...
                              X