No announcement yet.

Ive got £400-450 budget for a cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear, thanks for that ADR, not good news ont he timber front then...

@ROB, like i said bud, go to trev and get the cue and ext's and still have a little change from your budget...

Might take a while tho...

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
      been up a while i think - not his choice, nagels went bust and ebony is expensive now also good ash is getting hard to find trevor is now charging £70 for pretty grain - simon from craftsman told me they went to buy some and came back with only one board that was up to scratch!
      Trevors price was too low before, in my opinion.
      Even 340 GBP is not expensive at all for the quality of work he produces.
      The price is not just the cost of wood but the time and skill--just as a nice painting is not priced by the cost of canvas and paints alone, right.
      Last edited by poolqjunkie; 19 January 2012, 05:32 PM.
      www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

cost is not that important a factor to most people if you have £350 to spend on a cue its likely you have £400 !! the trick is to find a cue you like.
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
          cost is not that important a factor to most people if you have £350 to spend on a cue its likely you have £400 !! the trick is to find a cue you like.
          Cant argue with that , hit the nail right on the head .

Comment

Just to clarify. cos ppl like to say trev charges more than he does...

As said in this thread, trev put his prices upto 340 quid for a plain ebony...

Errrr...Nope. as of this time/date trevs plain ebony is 300 quid. just as i thought, 50 quid increase was a bit far fetched.

So, he int put his prices up by 50 quid at all guy's...

And this was from the horses mouth when i picked my cue up last night..

Last edited by cally; 1 February 2012, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X