Brand New John Parris Regency Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Brand New John Parris Regency Cue

IS any 1 interest in this i have not even taken it out of the tube due to unfortunate circumstances i am forced to sell
    i have listed it on ebay and am open to offers -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1808015038...fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

the cue is as goos as the ultimate waited over 5 months to be made with absolute perfect grain shaft

CUE LENGTH 58 " ( 147.5 cm )

TIP SIZE 9.4 MM
    Ash Shaft
    Ebony hand spliced butt 22” (56cm) long with joint at 16” (41cm)
    Four secondary splices in Rosewood with single Ebony face all with thick Maple veneers

SD joint in end of butt for SD extensions

18.5 oz
    Last edited by djcj147; 24 January 2012, 12:35 PM.

A couple of things might help. First, publish the link to the posting on eBay to save people trying to find it. Also, posting some photos here would help along with the specs

Terry
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Nice cue but price is too high for me at 500GBP. Thanks for posting the link

Terry
      Terry Davidson
      IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

as stated open to offers but people are compare with johns price on net which is exlculing vat and other extra's he charges also have receipt paid 317 plus 183 final balance to be honest i was looking aorund 430 which i think is a good price considering its 1 day old and never even hit a ball
        Last edited by djcj147; 24 January 2012, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Hi
          I am interested in ur cue, my nephew is staying in London for 10 days we can arrange for paying u on collect, but i need to know first the butt diameter, balance point, and the number of chevrons on the shaft, it would be great if u can send me a clear photo of the shaft and i will make u a decent offer. my mail is mansary@msn.com
          Regards
          M.Ansary

Comment

sorry some 1 is coming to collect today it went for 390 sorry and thanks for your interest -CUE SOLD

Comment

Working...
            X