No announcement yet.

**FOR SALE** Powerglide connoisseur....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay **FOR SALE** Powerglide connoisseur....

Hi folks...

I have an absolute corker of an ash powerglide connie here, it's a 2 piece centre split ash version.

This cue is an absolute bute, and plays really REALLY well, you wouldnt know it was jointed once playing with it.

You can't feel the joint over the chin one bit and doesn't catch at all, the shaft is a bute with nice even arrows/chevrons and is a perfect medium stiff shaft...

I really can't stress enough how nice this cue is....

I know ppl rubbish centre joint cues majority of the time but why? as you know cues have to be judged cue to cue and this is one of the best powerglide cues i have seen. centre joint or not. well balanced, feels lovely and could be used as main playing cue no probs at all.

In VERY VERY good condition. almost like new i'd say.

Anyway, PM offers please.

I want similar amount for this as i have seen others recently going for, and tbh didnt look as nice as this one, it really is a bute guy's. and no doubt the best you will come across...

(example of recent sales of similar cues > 2 have recently sold...One for over 200 quid and one for 150 odd, so make offers carefully or i won't respond).. soz if i sound harsh but that;s the way it gotta be when selling here on the forum unfortunately.

And no comments on this thread if your not interested in the cue plz guy's, i don't want this thread heading down the usual route eh. you know what i mean...

I will sort some pic soon as i can.

Only reason i am selling is because i need to pay balance on my new trev very soon.

I'm confident You won't find a better ash connie, this is as good as they get....

If offers don't come near what i'm after i'll keep it. i won't give it away, it's a keeper really,

But needs be and i need to pay for my trev, so needs to go to a good home i suppose.

Thanks.

Ant...

Disclaimer, sale may be subject to change....lol..(if i change my mind)...

Any pics Ant?

Comment

There are pics here somewhere fella...

I will try and find them, if not i will upload pics when i can....

offers received are getting close to buying this bute...

Comment

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[IMG=http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/188/imag0263bc.jpg][/IMG]

Pics taken with cam on phone, not the best lighting in parts but you can see how nice the cue is i'm sure. it looks nicer in the flesh...
        Last edited by cally; 24 January 2012, 03:56 PM.

Comment

This cue used to be mine, doubt you will find a better example anywhere

Comment

Looks like a nice cue ! But i still cant get over how much these cues are selling for just now...i bought one from a shop in Glasgow around 1995 it was a 1 piece and it was £80 then.
            Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

It is a nice cue fella...

Please don't start a discussion on the history of powerglide and the connie on this thread pls guy's...

Comment

Any specs on this one? And is the joint the one with no face on the pin?
                Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Sorry guy's, forgot about specs....

58" Length....

10mm Tip/ferrule... (fitted with brand new Aurora laminated Tip)

31mm Butt...

And weight, the connies were made between 17-18 oz.....

And yes the Joint is the one with no face on pin and screws to 'wood' on pin side eaoin.

Ant..

Comment

This was a pic when i had it

Comment

Just to add, it is much cleaner and shinier now....

Comment

Working...
                      X