Riley Burwat Platinum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Riley Burwat Platinum

Riley Burwat Platinum in alloy case 3/4 9mm tip with 9 ich extention only used handfull of times gave up playing no marks as new condition PM if intrested

My inbox etc dont seem to be working cant access it the cue was bought late last year only months old

Comment

Joined the Forum Burner , then giving up the game !

Stick some pics up . Think you may need 10 posts to do that .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Ok neil thanks yep tried but wont work it is in brand new condition only used 4 times i gave up as ive turned diabetic and my eyesight is failing with burst blood vessels in my eyes that is the only reason im selling pool is ok but snooker is out i cant focus

Comment

if anyone is interested i could email the pics my pm may work but i cant access my profile or anything

Comment

Sorry to hear that pal , i wear glasses . Struggle with them at times . No fun when you have issues with your eyes .
            Last edited by Neil Taperell; 27 January 2012, 04:17 PM.
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Specs no good lol only see close up not distance so snooker is out for me I only bought it to play snooker but after 4 games gave up cos cant see more than 5 foot hard to line the balls up so has to go Ill take £100 +postage

Comment

PM's and ability to post pics will come after 10 posts i think.
                Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

ok well they are mounting up

Comment

Burner e-mail me the Pictures and I will Upload them on here for you m8 ASAP ok.

I know what Diabetics are like as I have been Diabetic for 2yrs+ and Eyes Definately Not getting any Better but worse thing for me is when Playing Snooker/Pool Tourny's all Day when you get to the latter stages Semi/Final your worn out and need Rest/Food and seems you have nothing Left in Tank as I found out recently winning 8/9 Matches in Round Robin Being Top of Leader Board by Long Way getting to Final and should have walked it but just didnt have energy Only Lost 5-4 But Should have won comfortable.

Gaz.

Comment

No problem mate im getting there with the posts

Comment

This is the Riley Burwat Platinum RBP1 with Ebony splice its 17 oz 57 inch with 9mm Diamond tip

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Burner; 29 January 2012, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Bump still for sale

Comment

Working...
                          X