Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New West of England 6811 GT Cloth enough to Cover 2 Napping Blocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted New West of England 6811 GT Cloth enough to Cover 2 Napping Blocks!

Has anybody got any New Off Cuts of "West of England 6811 GT Cloth" as I wanna Cover 2 Napping Blocks for friends of mine.

One of my Friends has bought a Napping Block but damaged to cloth on it and I promised i would Replace it for him but I have nothing here to Suit it and I made other myself as easy enough.

Thanks in Advance.

Gaz.

Can Anybody help!

Comment

Let me know if the pics i sent are any good Gareth and i will send the cloth to you .

Not all 12ft of it though !!!!!
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Neil cant really see how good the Cloth is on that Pic but that cloth would be ok to use as long as you cut the Best bits out of it.

Cheers Neil.

Comment

You are never satisfied Gareth !!!!!!

It was nearly Midnight when my mate threw the entire cloth at me.............when the dust cloud settled , i had a quick look at it .

Seemed ok to me . I will get the scissors out in the next few days and send you the best bits .

Just keeping the 'Forum Spirit ' alive..................as i've noticed that the Karma has not been good for the last few days.

Anything to help you out Gareth mate

Comment

Neil I am very Satisfied m8 and Appreciate it very much as you know I would do the same for you or anybody else if i can.

You asked me could you send me bits instead of sending full cloth thats why I said cut best bits out m8 as you said some of it was worn and bad I dont mind having full Cloth and Cutting it myself if you want and i will pay postage upto you m8.

Neil I dont need any "Forum Spirit" m8 as I keep saying I haven't got a Grudge against anybody on here or anywhere else as you know Forums Means to Help/Advice for each other and "NOT CAUSE ARGUEMENTS".

Gaz.

Comment

I was joking Gareth .......it's always good to help other members out . That's what i mean by Forum Spirit .

I agree with the no arguements though mate ......life is too short .

It will be easier if i cut it up mate . Hopefully get it sent off to you tomorrow afternoon .

Comment

That be Great Neil if you can send out Tomoz! and if you can Cut them at Least 20" x 12" or bigger strips is ok. More of it you can send the better I will Pay Postage No Probs m8 as I will Pick Best bits Cheers again neil.

Gaz.

Comment

Working...
                X