One Piece Rocket Master Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay One Piece Rocket Master Cue

wasnt planning on selling this cue, but since i am used to having grain near tip, i cant get used to having none there.
    which as you can see in pics doesnt. however does have tight grain with plate held to side.

Bought last week from craftsman cues, the only rocket cue they had, the cue plays so well i thought it wouldnt bother me about the grain so bought the cue.
    also asked them if they was getting anymore in, they said they havent put in another order at master cue and dont plan to in future.

spec

58 inches long, 10.mm tip. 18 and quarter onz. 28.5 mm butt
    stiff ash shaft.

£170

green baize sells them at £185 http://www.greenbaize.com/forum/foru...d=409#post_409

Could you draw me a couple of arrows on it near the tip please ?.........lol

Comment

Loverly Cue Matty pitty about No Grain Near the Ferrule thou! I also like the Grain/Arrows inline with the Badge/Flat facing up and so do many other Top Players.

Gaz.

Comment

heard most people dont look at grain, too distracting

Comment

Looks like a nice cue matty, you shouldn't really be looking at the shaft tho when potting ? so can you not just get used to it lol
          Ps i'm a bit puzzled why gazza didn't say your cue is overpriced tho mate, maybe he's eventually learned the true prices ehh

Comment

dunno mate, just got used to making sure cue straight by lining up with arrow on cue, something always done. thats why could never play with maple.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
              Looks like a nice cue matty, you shouldn't really be looking at the shaft tho when potting ? so can you not just get used to it lol
              Ps i'm a bit puzzled why gazza didn't say your cue is overpriced tho mate, maybe he's eventually learned the true prices ehh
              Some people do look at the shaft especially when going down on the Shot Not Before Striking the Cueball Obviously if they have Always done it like I have and many top players and ask Stu Green hes another who uses it to Line up/Aim and they can see how there Cueing John I thought you would know being a Expert in Every Department.

John dont Try and Ruin somebody else is Thread! If you wanna say anything Private Message Me!

Gaz.
              Last edited by gazza147; 9 March 2012, 05:21 PM.

Comment

not on this thread please lads

Comment

bump up, anyone want to make a sensible offer?

Comment

£165 and free postage?

Comment

Working...
                    X