No announcement yet.

John Parris ,Traditional for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay John Parris ,Traditional for sale.

John Parris Traditional (one piece) 18.5oz 9.5mm tip with mini-butt , ash.
    just over 10 mths old, bought for me as a gift so only played with a few times.
    I have added some pics for you, as for price , I'm open to offers... £350 ? + postage.
    It's still in the parris packaging so no problems there. cheers, Kevin.

If the pics don't show as they should please let me know. thanks for looking. CUE NOW SOLD
    Last edited by kevy62; 14 March 2012, 11:18 AM. Reason: TEXT ADDED
    don't miss!

Want to know more than a total of small arrows?

dickyang147@hotmail.com

Comment

Hi Kev great looking Cue m8, Pitty its 18.5oz as this is Exactly what im looking for but a 17oz.

Comment

Sorry dickyang but I'm not sure quite what you mean?
        don't miss!

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
          Hi Kev great looking Cue m8, Pitty its 18.5oz as this is Exactly what im looking for but a 17oz.
          Hey no problem buddy, I'm sure you will find one soon. cheers,Kevin.
          don't miss!

Comment

I think Dick wants to know how many chevrons/arrows are there starting from the top of the shaft down to 12-15 inches in.

Comment

Originally Posted by ken147 View Post
              I think Dick wants to know how many chevrons/arrows are there starting from the top of the shaft down to 12-15 inches in.
              ooh I see ..there are a total of 11 chevrons/darts on the topside of the cue with 8 being visible from the center of the cue down to the tip.. Dick has already made me an offer for the cue , but this morning I took it in the Parris packaging & I was told it will cost me £79 to post via track & trace with £400 insurance.. so I think that's killed his offer stone dead because I simply refuse to give it away.

Does anyone know of a different carrier who won't rip me off? cheers, Kevin
              don't miss!

Comment

can u tell me more about the length and grain. email to randywong88@gmail.com pls ty

Comment

cue now sold, many thanks for all the interest, cheers Kevin
                  don't miss!

Comment

Working...
                  X