No announcement yet.

HUNT & O'BYRNE green plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see cue only reached £460 then, so was that a bargain (if genuine) or a clanger (if fake)
    Seeing as seller wanted £650 i bet he ain't too happy
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...vip=true&rt=nc

Comment

I'll be suprised if the sale goes through, not many on ebay will send someone £460 with a zero feedback rated account, even after bidding for it.

Comment

To be honest you win some you lose some, Yeah I didn't get what I wanted but at least someone has Genuine H&O at a great price and I'm sure it will be Cherished.
        People who know there cues like a few on here do Know that it was a Hunt & Obyrne Green Plate, And others that thought it was a fake or whatever then look up on the history of cuemaking.
        Karma is a wonderful thing ADR. and lets hope no1 questions your cues in the future like who you got them off or are they just a omin classic with a H&O black plate badge stuck on or etc etc etc, Not saying for 1 min anybody would but lets see if they do and see how you feel about it.
        Some people allways have something to say and ive come to the conclusion that even if you had a flawless cue on here and it just so happened to be the holy grail of cues then there would allways be somebody knocking it.
        After this I don;t think I will be posting anything on here again as to be honest its like being back at school, actually school was better.
        But there is a hand full of people on here that do help and give advise.
        Cheers Mattishinobi 22, You should all listen to this man as he knows a bit about cues..
        Last edited by Henrytheeighth; 17 March 2012, 12:44 AM.

Comment

cheers mate, but i will have to admit from time to time i do go to certain people to see what they think too, adr and cueantw147.
          they are quite brutally honest what their opinions are on certain cues which isnt a bad thing as long as you dont take it personally.

on here gotta take people with a pinch of salt, we all have our own opinions on cues. end of day the cue sold for a decent price, as long as your happy thats all that counts. in my opinion the shaft on that cue was one of the best ive seen, am an arrow addict and that had loads. i do love the banter on here lately tho, tickles me at times, glad i dont get involved personally.

Comment

Cheers Matty, All taken with a pinch of salt.

Comment

Originally Posted by DWOT View Post
              I swear I'm going to set up a TSF Boxing event sometime!
              lol - i would be up for that.
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by Henrytheeighth View Post
                To be honest you win some you lose some, Yeah I didn't get what I wanted but at least someone has Genuine H&O at a great price and I'm sure it will be Cherished.
                People who know there cues like a few on here do Know that it was a Hunt & Obyrne Green Plate, And others that thought it was a fake or whatever then look up on the history of cuemaking.
                Karma is a wonderful thing ADR. and lets hope no1 questions your cues in the future like who you got them off or are they just a omin classic with a H&O black plate badge stuck on or etc etc etc, Not saying for 1 min anybody would but lets see if they do and see how you feel about it.
                Some people allways have something to say and ive come to the conclusion that even if you had a flawless cue on here and it just so happened to be the holy grail of cues then there would allways be somebody knocking it.
                After this I don;t think I will be posting anything on here again as to be honest its like being back at school, actually school was better.
                But there is a hand full of people on here that do help and give advise.
                Cheers Mattishinobi 22, You should all listen to this man as he knows a bit about cues..
                i think if you read back through you posts the childishness etc and the aggression was all from you. the reason the cue only fetched 460 is that's what it is worth
                Last edited by ADR147; 17 March 2012, 02:05 PM.
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by DWOT View Post
                  I swear I'm going to set up a TSF Boxing event sometime!
                  Im up for that too! As the way I am playing Snooker these Days i be alot better at Boxing for Sure!....lol

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
                    Im up for that too! As the way I am playing Snooker these Days i be alot better at Boxing for Sure!....lol
                    Calm down the pair of you ...........i've pushed past bigger things to get to a fight ..........LOL!
                    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Seems I need to start looking into a venue for this, not sure how the handicapping would work though given some peoples weight advantage, maybe a full set of Tournament Pro's disadvantagely placed per pound?
                      One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

• Recon I've sorted a bout with Mike. http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...819#post630819

Comment

• Originally Posted by DWOT View Post
                          Recon I've sorted a bout with Mike. http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...819#post630819

My moneys on you, Mike looks pretty small

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                            My moneys on you, Mike looks pretty small
                            LOL, yer but he's got massive balls!

Comment

Working...
                            X