Trevor white cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Trevor white cue

[B]HI ALL UP FOR GRABS IS ANOTHER ONE OF MY FABOULOUS CUES, THIS CUE IS A OUTSATNDING TREVOR WHITE CUE. THE CUE HAS A SUPERB SELECTED ASH SHAFT WITH A FULL COCOBOLO BUTT, THE COCOBOLO IS PROBABLY THE BEST FIGURED I HAVE SEEN ITS STUNNING. INCLUDED IS A MATCHING COCOBOLO MINI BUTT AND A EXTENDING EXTENSION, ALL TOGETHER IN A LEATHER PERADON CASE WHICH HAS 3 COMPARTMENTS AND 2 LEATHER STRAPS AND BRASS END PLATES TO PROTECT THE CASE FROM KNOCKS. THE SPECS OF THE CUE ARE 59" LONG - 9.6mm KAMUI TIP - 18 & 1/4 oz WITH A 30mm BUTT, 3/4 SPLIT. THE CUE IS TOTTALLY MINT WITH NO DENTS OR DINGS. I AM SELLING THIS AS A PACKAGE I DON'T REARLLY WANT TO SPLIT. LOOKING FOR £500 FOR THE WHOLE PACKAGE WHICH I THINK IS A GOOD PRICE. I WILL POST FREE WITHIN THE UK, NO 12 TO 18 MONTH WAITING LIST YOU COULD HAVE THIS WITHIN A COUPLE OF DAYS IF INTERESTED PM ME OR E-MAIL ME AT les147@ntlworld.com [SIZE=4]NOW REDUCED TO £500[/SIZE
    SOLD
    Last edited by les147; 25 April 2012, 12:36 PM.

Knock on £250 and you got a deal! (y) Nice cue man!

Comment

Trevor white cue

is a very nice cue if only it was a 1p i wouldn't of swapped it last year and its got a lovely solid butt liked it cos it's round wiv no flat good look wiv the sale less but do think it's cheap at 600 tho

Comment

Cheers Shane, your right it is cheep and its a top cue

Comment

if you think like this, £80 for the two extensions and £140 for the case then it's not expensive!
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Too right! i don't think its a dear package at all, it is stunning

Comment

****Bump****

Comment

***anybody***

Comment

if only it was 12 weeks time i would have snatched your arm off - nice cue and good luck with the sale

Comment

I can not believe anybody has not snapped this beauty up its a stunning cue. I will take a small reduction in price now.

Comment

Just out of interest, where did you get the brass strips for the case? Ive a leather peradon case and it could be doing with some of those.

Comment

Trevor white cue

put it bk on eBay mate u mite get more then u paid for it

Comment

if you wanna pm your bottom price I will see if I can arrange - love the cue and promise a good home for it!!

Comment

I will accept £550 + post

Comment

Trevor white cue

Great cue and worth the Money I usually prefer some ebony in the butt but with this cue it's an exception real nice cue the thing I think the cue hadn't been snapped up yet is the length being 59 as the majority play with 57 or 58 anyone who does play with it being 59 surely this cue is a must

Comment

Working...
                              X