Powerglide Connioseur One Piece Ash.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by mattyshinobi22 View Post
    think it will sell mate, prob might just go over 100. another flaw of ebay, the guy who bid £100 retracted it then bid again of £74. i think if you retract a bid on something you shouldnt be allowed to bid again. another example of people manipulating the site to try and get things cheaper. then people wonder why people pull things off it and take an offer
    Might even be someone posting a high bid to determine the reserve and then they looked on the forum here and read the discussion and controversy about fees and selling outside of Ebay and decided to withdraw their top offer. Ebay's fees are probably a little too high but sellers still keep posting. Why? Because Ebay has a lot of visitors. Can't really argue with their top position and market capture in the auction market.
    Mayur Jobanputra, Snooker Coach and Snooker Enthusiast
    My Snooker Blog: www.snookerdelight.com

Comment

Ooo look, you met your reserve again

From my experience the chap with 0 feedback that withdrew their bid is likely to do it again. You might want to add them to your 'barred' buyers list... the number of times I've had 0 feedback people win auctions and not pay! Arrgh!
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Old cue collector --
      Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
      (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

It's been a while since I sold anything on eBay, but do you not have the option to stop users with zero/negative feedback from bidding?

Comment

Originally Posted by Gerry Armstrong View Post
          It's been a while since I sold anything on eBay, but do you not have the option to stop users with zero/negative feedback from bidding?
          Long and short answer.. No. As long as they have a linked paypal account..

I think -2 is the 'highest' level you can black from memory, and sometime ridicouls like 3+ non payment strikes.
          Last edited by perpetualboredom; 2 April 2012, 06:41 PM.
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Old cue collector --
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
            Long and short answer.. No. As long as they have a linked paypal account..
            Just checked - I thought you could - here's how...

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/bu...uirements.html

Comment

Originally Posted by Gerry Armstrong View Post
              Just checked - I thought you could - here's how...

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/bu...uirements.html
              Unfortunately not!
              The lowest you can ban is -1 (anyone who's only a buyer can never get a negative feedback)
              2 unpaid item stikes in last 12 months
              Old cue collector --

Comment

Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
                Unfortunately not!
                The lowest you can ban is -1 (anyone who's only a buyer can never get a negative feedback)
                2 unpaid item stikes in last 12 months
                Not that much use then as clearly zero is the number you would be after i.e. anyone with an overall negative score will just create a new account. Such a small difference would make that a VERY useful feature, shame.

Makes you wonder why they go to all the trouble of building useful functionality like that but the configuration rules make it useless. They would be as well not bothering.

Comment

I understand what everyone is saying about the eBay fees but thats how eBay makes there living if you get me. Now the cue has reached its reserve the auction will last to the end it will not be removed early.

Thanks everyone

Comment

Last 45 minutes of the auction!! Get yourself a bargain at what the price is at now.

Comment

hi mat i bought cue would like to make arrangements to pick up cheers jim

Comment

Ok Jim no worries i will message my friend who has the cue to arrange a pick up and payment as that would be easier. Ill private message you with details.

Comment

ok mat.................

Comment

Pm has been sent!!

Comment

Working...
                            X