• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted 1 piece ash cue pref j parris or something similar

cash waiting here so if you are selling let me know asap
    cheers

ok firstly, welcome to TSF
    secondly, there are many makes of cues not just John Parris so you may want to have a love around this site and gain knowledge about "the good" makes before stating a very wide ranging post
    I am not saying that JP cues are bad or good or the best, only that "something similar" is a very vague advert
    also how much "cash" precisely would help, after you have had a look around on this site you will see that the range is vast
    :snooker:
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

hi dean yes i know it was pretty vague but when i said j parris i just meant something of that quality , ideally i would have wanted 1 off of airin but just need a cue asap as my mike wooldridge 1 has died on me , but his waiting list is just far to long which is to be expected for the quality and detail that goes into his work i really wanted something a little different which is why i was looking into aurora but desperate times call for desperate measures and like i said need a cue soonish

Comment

Hi mate good luck with your search for a new cue i currently have a Powerglide Connoisuer on eBay.

Ash shaft one piece.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/For-Sale-P...30606363137071

Comment

I have a nice green baize cue for sale, 1piece ash with 5 arrows running length of shaft. If your interested have a look in my profile and you will find the thread

Comment

hi frazz not for me im afraid but good luck with the sale

Comment

1 piece ash cue pref j parris or something similar

Sent you a pm deano

Comment

Hi Deano I have taken in a Nice 1pc Ash Master Cue Pro Butt (PB1) Today if your interested.

The Cue Specs are.........

LENGTH: 58"
                WEIGHT: 18oz
                TIP: 9.3mm
                BUTT: 29.5mm - STANDARD BUTT SIZE

Any Questions Please Message me.

Thank You Gaz.

Comment

hi chap not got the pm chap for some reason can you do it again
                  cheers

Comment

1 piece ash cue pref j parris or something similar

Email me at darrenlowe79@aol.com

Comment

Originally Posted by deano hanley View Post
                      hi chap not got the pm chap for some reason can you do it again
                      cheers
                      I have sent you an email

Comment

Deano i have just taken pictures of the Cue and have posted a few below for you ok.

Heres some Pictures of the Cue above sorry the Pictures arent Perfect as took them with my iphone, As you will see its a Cracking Looking Cue and has 2 even Lines going into ferrule when badge facing up like ronnies cue! And also has nice arrows/chevrons going near ferrule when badge facing down.

Will Sell it for £130.

Gaz.
                        Last edited by gazza147; 4 April 2012, 01:37 PM.

Comment

That is a cracking looking cue Gareth . Liking the grain .

Like your Fedia comment.......'just like Ronnie's ' ......lol . Made me chuckle .
                          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Didnt mean the Cue just the 2 Even Lines going into Ferrule like Ronnie asks for when ordering from John.

No if this was a "Fedia Thread" Neil this Cue would have been Owned by Ronnie, John Higgins, The King, etc and be £1000....lol

Gaz.

Comment

Working...
                            X