Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Dave Coutts Professional cue "England"

Hi all,

Here I have for sale is a cue bought from a friend that had it off Dave Coutts. The cue is 57.5 inch around 18oz with a balance point of 17 inch and a tip of 10mm. This cue is a nice player, just can't get used to the feel of the grain at all and find it somewhat irritating (as i am used to maple).

I am open to offers as i am unsure as to what its worth, however do have quite a bit of money in it due to swapping it for a master cue Connie with a bit of cash my way (owing me around 160).

Again I'm wanting to recuperate as much as this as i can but will take offers and might surprise someone . However the postage will be £20 pounds but insured for £180. This is the only postage service I will use but can be negotiated within the price as I have had trouble with postage before.

Sorry about the quality of the photo's but my camera is at work and will be taking some better pics tomorrow.

Kind Regards
    Timothy
    Last edited by tinytim139; 4 April 2012, 10:59 PM.

More pics of the shaft...

Comment

Originally Posted by tinytim139 View Post
      Hi all,

Here I have for sale is a cue bought from a friend that had it off Dave Coutts. The cue is 57.5 inch around 18oz with a balance point of 17 inch and a tip of 10mm. This cue is a nice player, just can't get used to the feel of the grain at all and find it somewhat irritating (as i am used to maple).

I am open to offers as i am unsure as to what its worth, however do have quite a bit of money in it due to swapping it for a master cue Connie with a bit of cash my way (owing me around 160).

Again I'm wanting to recuperate as much as this as i can but will take offers and might surprise someone . However the postage will be £20 pounds but insured for £180. This is the only postage service I will use but can be negotiated within the price as I have had trouble with postage before.

Sorry about the quality of the photo's but my camera is at work and will be taking some better pics tomorrow.

Kind Regards
      Timothy
      Can you email me to fedia147@gmail.com. i am interesting to buy this cue.
      cheers

Comment

Hi

Can you email me your expected price to

orisyam2001@hotmail.com

Comment

Nice looking cue but how come no mention of Coutts on the badge?

Comment

Hi,

I'm really interest, could you please send your offer to my e-mail(kencpchan@hotmail.com). Thanks

If the deal is done, it can send to my friend's home at England.

Comment

Originally Posted by nlm247 View Post
              Nice looking cue but how come no mention of Coutts on the badge?
              Not sure to be honest, however it is sold.

Thank you all guys for the interest.

Regards Timothy.

Comment

Not Happy with the guy that has bought this cue, he has put a none reciept strike in my paypal. My account is not verified and have 140 pound in the negative and not answering my reply at all. Plus losing my paypal fees. How do i resolve this?

Comment

Not Happy with the guy that has bought this cue, he has put a none reciept strike in my paypal. My account is not verified and have 140 pound in the negative and not answering my reply at all. Plus losing my paypal fees. How do i resolve this?
                  Speak to PayPal.

Comment

Did you send cue "tracked" ? if not why not ?

Comment

I didn't get chance to, he was sorting out with someone on the forum for me to send it there (very reputable and chased up the details myself). I don't know how to refund the money to be honest, thats my only problem. If he'd have said i no longer want the cue I had other people interested anyway.

Comment

I didn't get chance to, he was sorting out with someone on the forum for me to send it there (very reputable and chased up the details myself). I don't know how to refund the money to be honest, thats my only problem. If he'd have said i no longer want the cue I had other people interested anyway.
                        I am not verified on paypal, thats the only problem i have as i can't put funds in my account?

Comment

You only sold this the other day, who bought it ?? Have you actually posted it yet ? Sounds like a scam to me

Comment

No, he wanted me to send this to Crispian as i he has other products with him as well. However not sent it yet due to easter holiday. Like a twat I've deleted the pm's but this is his nickname is superman32 i think and his name is bowen huang. Just seems the wrong way to go about things if you ask me. Fed up of being treat like a **** off people i am.

Comment

Why Bowen has put the dispute in.......

Hi Mate,

This is Bowen.

I am sorry.

I have sent an email to Dave Coutt ask about the cue.

However, he told me the cue is not made by him and it's not a Dave Coutts cue.

He said he never made and customized the cue.

So i decide to not buy it. Can you please refund my payment please?

I am so sorry about this. But i thought it's a Dave cue at the first time and you listed it as a Dave Coutts cue.

Comment

Working...
                              X