Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Lovely maple mastercraft pool cue for sale

036.jpg037.jpg041.jpg039.jpg

I had this cue made for me by Mastercraft cues about 12 months ago, It really is a lovely cue. I decided to give maple a go and for a while it was a great decision, But now I have gone back to my mastercraft ash cue. The cue was made at 55" in length as I'm short and playing league pool I often came across venues with no cueing room so find this perfect. It comes with a 5" minibutt. The weight is 18 o/z with a balance point of 15" from butt end. Tip size is 8.5mm.

This cue is too good to be in my spare room so I am letting it go for the right price, It cost me £160 12 months ago and I am not prepared to let it go for under £100 which will be a bargain.

This really is a nice cue guys, If anyone is interested and want to make an offer feel free to.

Comment

I'll offer you £75 delivered.

This may sound low to you from what you've said you want but I have recently started buying and selling a few cue's. I cant see me being able to move this on for more than £90 and it may be a bit of a hard sale as so short. its not worth over £100 and need to leave a little room for myself.

If you're interested I can paypal you the cash today

Cheers
      Dan

Comment

Thanks for the offer dan but not prepared to sell for that. I understand because its not got a trevor white, parris or wooldridge badge on it, it wont be worth as much but to me mastercraft make excellent quality cues at a very resonable price. I will hold on to it and see what happens..

Comment

Originally Posted by Potmad View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]9861[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9862[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9863[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9864[/ATTACH]

I had this cue made for me by Mastercraft cues about 12 months ago, It really is a lovely cue. I decided to give maple a go and for a while it was a great decision, But now I have gone back to my mastercraft ash cue. The cue was made at 55" in length as I'm short and playing league pool I often came across venues with no cueing room so find this perfect. It comes with a 5" minibutt. The weight is 18 o/z with a balance point of 15" from butt end. Tip size is 8.5mm.

This cue is too good to be in my spare room so I am letting it go for the right price, It cost me £160 12 months ago and I am not prepared to let it go for under £100 which will be a bargain.
          Good Luck with sale looks a good cue ! And someone SHORTY should be along soon too make you an offer !!:tiger:

Comment

Ha, It's only 2 inch's shorter than a standard cue. How many times whilst playing pool do you have to unscrew the butt because there's a wall in the way???

Comment

Hi! Whats your rock bottom price? you invited offers and the other posters £75 was rejected, so to save any hassle let me know what you are prepared to take and I will get back to you.

Thanks
              Steve180
              Cues for swap/sale
              Powerglide Purist 3/4
              Peradon Anniversary 1 piece

Comment

Sorry I never said offers, I was looking for £100

Comment

Apologies I thought you did......it looks a niece piece of wood and even at a ton is a good price. However, I'm not sure I want to risk it given the length and small tip. Good luck with the sale!
                  Steve180
                  Cues for swap/sale
                  Powerglide Purist 3/4
                  Peradon Anniversary 1 piece

Comment

Working...
                  X