1 piece gbl cue for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay 1 piece gbl cue for sale

i bought this cue from stu green at christmas after not playing much over the last year due to work. so i bought this cue and case to start playing again but its not happened and its become apparent that i have lost interest in playing.
    the cue and case are 100% mint and bullet straight as you can see in the pics its a very nice cue with a realy nice ash shaft with even spaced arrows running straight down. cue specs 1 piece ash 58in long 9.9mm tip 29.8mm butt and 18.5 oz comes with a solid ebony mini butt and a 1 piece burgundy cue craft ali case. stu is selling these at £324 £25 for the mini butt and £70 for the case open to offers for a very nice cue and case.018.jpg017.jpg

if anyone wants a pic of the case i will put one up but its as new.
    Last edited by ste bed; 7 April 2012, 04:30 PM.

I'm new to the forum, can you contact me? I can make an offer, thank you

Comment

I think I can not contact you because I did not post enough on the forum! if I'm wrong, tell me how or give me an email address to join you. thank you

Comment

you can not send messages until you have 10 posts

Comment

GBL cues are as good as they get, anybody who hasn't yet tried one should
          I would say £200 is still not close !

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
            GBL cues are as good as they get, anybody who hasn't yet tried one should
            I would say £200 is still not close !
            Second that , £100 is an insult imo .

Comment

If a seller wants to recieve offers rather than quote a price thats their perogative

If you dont like it why not just not do business with them and find something else that someone has quoted a price for?

If Im honest i do prefer to be given a price, good luck with the sale anyway bud nice looking cue

Comment

i HAVE BEEN ASKING SELLER FOR A PRICE FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS AND AS YET NO ANSWER

Comment

Does he sell UK only?
                  Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

sorry i have sold the cue locally.

Comment

i sold the cue to a friend didnt get what i thought it was worth but it was over 200 just the cue . for some reason gbl cues dont seem to resell all that well and i dont know why they are very good cues.

Comment

Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
                        i sold the cue to a friend didnt get what i thought it was worth but it was over 200 just the cue . for some reason gbl cues dont seem to resell all that well and i dont know why they are very good cues.
                        I asked u and u made me write u endless emails to which u eventually didn't reply. Bit rude on your part as I was genuinely interested in it and would have given u a fair price but luck to u.

Comment

Originally Posted by sanman View Post
                          I asked u and u made me write u endless emails to which u eventually didn't reply. Bit rude on your part as I was genuinely interested in it and would have given u a fair price but luck to u.
                          you sent me 3 short mails i looked in to sending the cue to south africa the cheapest i could find was £66 then i had to arange
                          collection then get the cue all packed up a good friend wanted to buy it so i sold it there and then sorry but he had the cash on him deal done.

Comment

Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
                            you sent me 3 short mails i looked in to sending the cue to south africa the cheapest i could find was £66 then i had to arange
                            collection then get the cue all packed up a good friend wanted to buy it so i sold it there and then sorry but he had the cash on him deal done.
                            firstly I am happy you have sold the cue
                            secondly however i was not happy that u could not find the time to write a simple statement via email saying cue was sold. Poor form on your part mate. Anyway good luck.

Comment

Working...
                            X