Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Hand Spliced Cue

Hi all,

Here I have for sale is a cue bought from a friend, however used to maple hence reason for sale. The cue is 57.5 inch around 18oz with a balance point of 17 inch and a tip of 10mm. This cue is a nice player, just can't get used to the feel of the grain at all and find it somewhat irritating (as i am used to maple).

This cue is for sale at £125 ono including insured postage for the amount mentioned.

As some may know about this cue for sale in the forum. This cue was my first attempt at selling a cue on the forum and didn't expect the problems arising from the sale. Please let this have no bearing on your decision either way of wanting the cue. Whoever buys this cue will be more than happy with it I'm sure

I have revised the ad here as a hand spliced cue that is of very high quality. Many thanks for looking at the ad.

Regards
    Timothy

Last edited by tinytim139; 11 April 2012, 08:48 AM.

Pls check your pm

Comment

hi what is the make of the cue please as i cant see the badge clearly

Comment

Originally Posted by faman300lb View Post
        hi what is the make of the cue please as i cant see the badge clearly
        It says "Professional Cue England" it is a stock cue of Dave Coutts, however not made by himself but one he has bought in. Hence no mention of his name on the badge.

Comment

Revised the price to £125 including insured postage.

Comment

Can't believe this has not gone yet! £100 + postage effectively, for a quality hand spliced cue.

Comment

I thought that Dave Coutts was buying this back off you?

Comment

Me too till i rang him yesterday to drop it off, he explained that he wasn't buying it he was selling it on for me which would take around a month to get the money as he would make it a pool spec for someone that he had in mind. Just found it strange that's all. Hence the price drop on here is to coincide with the money I was going to get back on it from Dave.

Comment

Decided to keep this cue and send it off for a refinish to trevor white. Played with an ash cue of his yesterday and you cannot feel any of the grain whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
                  X