Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted 3/4 cue/setup for beginner/out of practice player

Hey all,

Just joined the forum recently and am just coming back to the game after a long absence. I was never a fantastic player but I'm hoping to improve and would really like my own cue to use rather than the club ones. I had an old cue I used to use but it's seen better days so I'm after something a bit more up to date.

I've put some details here but you guys may be able to advise me if I'm a bit off on anything as I'm sure you have a better amount of knowledge than me.

The old cue I have has a 10mm tip, quite like that. I know the standard is 9.5mm so not sure on that.
    I'm about 5'8" tall, would 57" be a good choice.
    I don't want the cue to be too heavy so I'm guessing 17oz.
    Ash wood seems to be a good choice.
    I'd like it to have at least one extension with it.
    I actually have an old case I could use unless I can get a cue with one.
    Budget, anything under £100 delivered.

Any offers or help appreciated.

I might be able to help, email me @ jayullah1927@gmail.com

Comment

Sorted now, thanks

Comment

I am also looking for a 3/4 setup seeing as the original poster is sorted so pm or email me your offers please

Comment

Hi Cobby, I supply Cues and cases to TSF members at greatly discounted prices. Please email me your specs. e.g. Desired weight, length, Tip Size etc. I do some lovely Cue Craft sets well within your budget that are a 3/4 cues, two extensions e.g. mini-butt and long ext. that both both fit in the butt of the cue, a deluxe leatherette case and as a TSF member you'll receive a free cue towel with your first order from me .

Please email to cueist@genie.co.uk (cannot PM you until you have 10 posts on TSF, hence replied to this thread instead. )

Cheers, Dave, Snookerpoolman

Comment

Email sent Dave (Anthony)

Comment

Working...
            X