• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a maple 3/4 cue £100ish

Dunns cues are of decent quality for the price just saying

Matt

Comment

your right older peradon cues are better than the new ones the only problem is there normally one piece you should have no problem getting a decent joe davis and have it made into a 3q for £100. the only benifit froma new cue is they play better it hard to
      find a old cue thats a good player ther just not suited to the modern game. dont know if you have seen this but looks decent was
      going to bid myself on it ebay item no 110867865583.
      Last edited by ste bed; 30 April 2012, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by davisskeggsm View Post
        Dunns cues are of decent quality for the price just saying

Matt
        Sorry to hijack thread Steve, but just want to know how much davisskeggsm wants for his Dunns maple cue?
        I'm also in sw london(new malden nr wimbledon) and looking to add a maple cue to my 2 ash cues.
        What condition, weight, length etc also any photo's?
        Again apologies to to Steve as don't want to offend being a newbie here.
        VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
        Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
        Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
        Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
          your right older peradon cues are better than the new ones the only problem is there normally one piece you should have no problem getting a decent joe davis and have it made into a 3q for £100. the only benifit froma new cue is they play better it hard to
          find a old cue thats a good player ther just not suited to the modern game. dont know if you have seen this but looks decent was
          going to bid myself on it ebay item no 110867865583.
          Didn't see that, although I've had some good offers of cues nothing really caught my eye. So my old Joe Davis (which is a decent player) is going under the saw.
          Steve180
          Cues for swap/sale
          Powerglide Purist 3/4
          Peradon Anniversary 1 piece

Comment

Working...
          X