Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aramith Tournament Champion Snooker Balls Boxed - Limited Offer TSF ONLY!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Aramith Tournament Champion Snooker Balls Boxed - Limited Offer TSF ONLY!!!

Guys, I have managed to procure several sets of Aramith Tournament Champion Snooker balls sets boxed in original Aramith box. This offer is for TSF members only @ £50 + £10 p & p...(UK only) - less than half price of new...

All balls in good used condition, but have only had minimal club use e.g. for match nights etc....

You also have an opportunity to buy with them a brand new deluxe ball carrying case in Black, with red interior discounted by over 1/3 off @ £40 (36% discount from RRP of £62.40...) and no extra postage costs when purchased with the balls... e.g. Balls, Case and UK P & P = £100 only!!!

Payment is by direct bank transfer (details will be provided following order) Paypal may be available, but at these prices, you'll have to pay the fees..approx 3.5%...

This is a very limited off, so please Hurry to get your order in... PM me or email me to cueist@genie.co.uk (pictures available via email - can't figure out how to get them in the text here??)

Open to all TSF members only. Overseas buyers email me for P + P quote, suspect mainland Europe to be approx £25, not sure about rest of the world, but can check - please include postal or zip code where applicable...

Get your orders in now....Deal of the decade - less than half price of new...
    Last edited by snookerpoolman; 19 May 2012, 09:28 PM.

Guys, thanks for all the messages and orders...Yes I do sell all other snooker and pool accessories e.g. Tips,Tip Shapers, Tweetens Tip Cement, Triangle Green & Master Blue chalk, Magnetic Chalk Holders, Wooden Tip Clamps etc etc, and YES, you can have combined postage e.g. FREE postage on any smallish additional items sent with the Aramith Balls / Carrying Cases...

I'm currently snowed under with emails, so have re-opened the Orderline on 07740102927, so you can either call or text your orders through and I'll give you the details...

As expected, the Aramith Tournament Champ balls are selling like hot cakes, so get your order in ASAP - first come, first served... Cheers, Dave, Snookerpoolman

Comment

Nice to see you back on the boards man..

But stop shouting so loud, it's late... shhhhhhh...lol..

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
        Nice to see you back on the boards man..

But stop shouting so loud, it's late... shhhhhhh...lol..

Hi Cally, yes good to be back on the forum - am soooooooo busy!!!

Anyway, it's ok to shout when you've got somet to shout about!!!

So let me know if you fancy a set of the Tournament Champs as they're bound to go fast and the carrying cases are top quality and the best price in the UK....

Comment

Anyone one bought these yet? Can you let me know how they play? any pics?

Comment

Buy a set fella, they are Saweeet as and roll lovely aye...lol...

And a good price these IMO...

Comment

Originally Posted by EvilDealer View Post
              Anyone one bought these yet? Can you let me know how they play? any pics?
              Hi Evil Dealer, yes they will play fine - all balls are cleaned with Aramith Ball cleaner prior to despatch. Photo's via email, so please drop me a mail to cueist@genie.co.uk and I'll send pics and details.

Cheers....

Comment

i bought a set from dave along with a napping block. paid wed afternoon and received fri morn before 9AM. cracking service from this bloke. the balls are good, a few of my balls have some marks and the white is a little discoloured HOWEVER I was buying a used second hand set of balls so i knew what to expect. overall i am very happy with everything and would definitely recommend anyone who wants a set to buy one.

thanks

adrian
                Always looking to improve.

Comment

Originally Posted by adey8ball View Post
                  i bought a set from dave along with a napping block. paid wed afternoon and received fri morn before 9AM. cracking service from this bloke. the balls are good, a few of my balls have some marks and the white is a little discoloured HOWEVER I was buying a used second hand set of balls so i knew what to expect. overall i am very happy with everything and would definitely recommend anyone who wants a set to buy one.

thanks

adrian

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for the review - glad you like the balls and the service. Looking to stock some at our club at Clay Cross, but TSF members can buy direct from me and take advantage of the carrying case offer too.

Cheers,

Dave

Comment

Working...
                  X