Parris Ultimate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Parris Ultimate

Looking for a Parris Ultimate. All styles and designs considered. 58 - 59 " length , 18-19oz weight and 9.5 tip preferable. Looking to do some sort of deal with someone. My Parris Majestic + cash for an Ultimate. If Anyone would be interested , please contact me. Thanks , Dave

STEVE DAVIS = BEST THERE WAS, BEST THERE IS, BEST THERE EVER WILL BE. PERIOD!!

Originally Posted by Dave Maguire View Post
    Looking for a Parris Ultimate. All styles and designs considered. 58 - 59 " length , 18-19oz weight and 9.5 tip preferable. Looking to do some sort of deal with someone. My Parris Majestic + cash for an Ultimate. If Anyone would be interested , please contact me. Thanks , Dave
    Hi Dave , i have 3/4 Ultimate with snake wood splices. 56" 18.7oz weight 9.65mm ferrule.
    Pm me if you interesting.
    Regards
    Andrei

Comment

Have you had a bang to the head fed?

You feeling ok bud?

You been like a different bloke of late, you ok fella?

Comment

Parris Ultimate

it's only 56inch tho to short lol

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
          Have you had a bang to the head fed?

You feeling ok bud?

You been like a different bloke of late, you ok fella?

Lol i would feel much better if i can guess 6 lotto numbers tonight. Chill man

Comment

Hi mate. Thanks but its a little short. Everything else would have been fine. Do u have anything longer?? Thanks, Dave

STEVE DAVIS = BEST THERE WAS, BEST THERE IS, BEST THERE EVER WILL BE. PERIOD!!

Comment

Hi Dave,

I've had an ultimate up for sale for a real long time now, cue still sitting in the case in my closet.
              Cue is a 57" so that may put you off but have a look at my thread, plenty of pics on on page 2;
              http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...e-Rounded-Butt

T

Comment

Happy 21st birthday Dave....

Hope the job interview went well man....

Comment

Working...
                X