No announcement yet.

Does anybody Need any Spares for Antique Riley Snooker/ Billiard Table 5x3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Does anybody Need any Spares for Antique Riley Snooker/ Billiard Table 5x3

I have Complete Cushions with Rubbers Coverd with New Hainsworth Smart Cloth on them, I have Brand New Pockets, Leathers and Other Bits and Bobs as I have got Rid of the Table to make room for new table for my boy.

I will try and Get Pictures up of the Table etc sometime over the weekend if i get a chance ok.

I would Rather somebody make good Use of these Items Rather than keeping them in Garage doing Nothing.

Cheers Gaz.

gazza:

What type of table are the cushions for? (I'm hoping you say 'BCE Westbury Steel Blocked'). What would be your asking price? We can sort out the shipping costs later if they're what I'm after.

Even non-steel blocked would work I figure

Terry
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Terry Please Read above Carefully......Its a Old Antique Riley 5x3 Table m8 Not Steel Block.

Gaz.

Comment

OOPS! Sorry, I read the text but not the complete title. My bad

Terry
        Terry Davidson

Comment

gazza:

The other thing is every billiard table has to be made up of two squares. So 5 x 3 must either be 6 x 3 or else a very customized table of some sort, dining table or something?)

Terry
          Terry Davidson

Comment

Hi Terry its Exactly 5ft 4 1/2 Inches x 2ft 10 1/2 Inches.... It had One Complete Old Slate the Table is Approx 1910-1920 and its Definately Not 6x3.

Gaz.

Comment

Working...
            X