X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay For Sale John Parris Ultimate 1530

For sale John Parris Ultimate 1530,

20120804_094840.jpg20120804_094642.jpg

3/4 Ash cue, 57 1/2 long, SD joint, long extension and matching mini butt , At least 9mm kamui tip. (I haven`t got a micrometer so the tip may be slightly bigger than 9mm). Brand new BCE 3/4 aluminium case bought specifically for posting. This cue has just been refinished at Parris and I got it back last week, its absolutely immaculate, never struck a ball since return. I do have the original receipt and order which I`m still trying to find (it will be sent with the cue), Parris won`t supply a duplicate but will confirm the cue is original.

I don`t want a ridiculous price merely what the cue stands me at plus postage. Collection from Manchester available. Reason for selling I now have a Trevor White which I prefer.

I have uploaded more photos at

http://s998.photobucket.com/albums/a...%20Cue%201530/
    " For those of you in black & white, the blue is behind the yellow"

Originally Posted by Cossie View Post
    For sale John Parris Ultimate 1530,

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11394[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11395[/ATTACH]

3/4 Ash cue, 57 1/2 long, SD joint, long extension and matching mini butt , At least 9mm kamui tip. (I haven`t got a micrometer so the tip may be slightly bigger than 9mm). Brand new BCE 3/4 aluminium case bought specifically for posting. This cue has just been refinished at Parris and I got it back last week, its absolutely immaculate, never struck a ball since return. I do have the original receipt and order which I`m still trying to find (it will be sent with the cue), Parris won`t supply a duplicate but will confirm the cue is original.

I don`t want a ridiculous price merely what the cue stands me at plus postage. Collection from Manchester available. Reason for selling I now have a Trevor White which I prefer.

I have uploaded more photos at

http://s998.photobucket.com/albums/a...%20Cue%201530/
    Hi cosse, I don't mean to be critical but ultimate's are about the shaft, yet you have not shown one picture of the shaft. I would suggest that you put some pictures of the shaft up showing the front back and sides of the shaft.
    Good luck

Comment

pm sent
      cheers
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

pictures

Will add some later, no mysterious reason as you are implying just didn't take any.

Comment

Will add some later, no mysterious reason as you are implying just didn't take any.
          Wow talk about paranoia, I wasn't implying anything other then it would improve your chances of selling the cue if you put some pictures of the shaft up. Thought I was being helpful.

Comment

For Sale John Parris Ultimate 1530

Lol yeah bit paranoid! I have an ultimate need to show the grain that's all. I must admit I looked at the pics but was disappointed that there wasn't decent shots of the bits you need to see on a cue!

Comment

Originally Posted by Chris Bedford View Post
              Lol yeah bit paranoid! I have an ultimate need to show the grain that's all. I must admit I looked at the pics but was disappointed that there wasn't decent shots of the bits you need to see on a cue!

Cool man, Hope you get a quick sell and the the price your looking for

Comment

Apologies for the paranoia, just that some on here do tend to have a pop because of the Fedias of this world. Anyway I am posting the pictures of the shaft below as requested, hope these are OK.

20120804_151041.jpg20120804_151103.jpg20120804_151137.jpg20120804_151149.jpg20120804_151157.jpg

Comment

Apologies for the paranoia, just that some on here do tend to have a pop because of the Fedias of this world. Anyway I am posting the pictures of the shaft below as requested, hope these are OK.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11411[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11412[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11413[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11414[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11415[/ATTACH]
                  Nothing to be worried about a very decent shaft I'm sure you'll have no problem selling the cue..
                  good luck

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
                    Wow talk about paranoia, I wasn't implying anything other then it would improve your chances of selling the cue if you put some pictures of the shaft up. Thought I was being helpful.
                    Made me laugh...

Comment

pm!
                      dickyang147@hotmail.com

Comment

Cue now SOLD thanks to all who replied

Comment

Working...
                        X