Pictures of Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Pictures of Players

Got some good deals for you guys today so snap them up (Excuse the pun) before they are gone.

I am clearing out some of my stock images at a huge discount if anybody wants some? they usually retail at £15.95p + postage

8x6 Prices
    1 @ £6 each
    3 @ £15 the set
    5 @ 25 the set

Singles and sets of 3 are £2 P&P or purchase 5 or more and get FREE P&P (UK Only, please PM me for international postage rates.)

All come on a 10x8 mount ready to be framed, you can pick up a 10x8 frame for about £3 in shops like Wilkinson or The Range but the images look good as they are just stuck on the wall.

Here is a example of the image and it mounted, click to enlarge.

and you can choose from the images in this album - http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...hp?albumid=331

I have about 10 of each print in that album but I also have a box of another 300 prints but can not locate it at the moment, will add the images to that album when I have found them.

I also have some 10x8 prints but I need those at the moment but will put them up when I have finished with them.

Reply to this thread or send me a PM with what images you want and I will send you payment details (PayPal or Electronic Transfer)
    Last edited by ferret; 13 August 2012, 03:26 PM.
Working...
X