Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

these are riley burwat cues not dufferin ones

Comment

well ile not need to take other pics then it says dufferin on side so i assume do you have any pics of what you want it might help

Comment

ok thanks!

Comment

Jim, what is the weight of the third cue (black butt)? Is it straight? Do it has any ferrule on it?

Please send me some more pictures. I am interested. My email is balaboti@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Comment

to be honest icem3n theywere bought as doner shafts and wernt realy for sale as the maple is canadian rock maple which will make gd playing cues + i cant remember what i paid for them lol............

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
              to be honest icem3n theywere bought as doner shafts and wernt realy for sale as the maple is canadian rock maple which will make gd playing cues + i cant remember what i paid for them lol............
              If it is straight and ferrule is square and flush I would like buy it and used it for American pool.
              What is the weight and tip size? thanks

Comment

ile have a check tomorow

Comment

right befor i have a look i found how much i paid and it was £35 so with postage your prob looking at£70 mark do you stll want me to check it out ,jim

Comment

Hi Jim, I am in the UK. About one hour east of you location. Hope to hear from you.

Comment

jim do you still have the cues? whats the weight and how long the cues? regards

Comment

Just have the middle one with dufferin wrote on,it's I think 58 long,17oz, about 11mm tip will checklater,I have just bought a riley Steve davis one piece which might be a dufferin shaft

Comment

has the riley steve davis a black butt?

Comment

no it as''nt if you want an ebony butt i can make into a handspliced ebony butted

Comment

Working...
                            X