Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Craftsman Century Ash 3/4 Cue

Cue now sold
    I'm selling on my Ash Craftsman Century Cue. Only bought it to give Ash a try but have decided to stick with Maple.

Spec is as follows:-
    3/4 (jointed at 12"). Ash shafted with single dark cocobola splice with blue and maple veneers. SD joint fitted. Length 57.5". Weight 17.88 ozs (per Post Office scales). Tip 9.8mm. Balanced at 17".
    There is a small chip on the butt. Doesn't effect the way the cue plays obviously and IMO not worth spending money on getting it repaired.
    Let me know if any other information needed.
    PM me if any interest. Was thinking of around £100 plus postage. Could sell with ally case if required but would need to charge a bit extra.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bigmeek; 5 November 2012, 03:13 PM.

Additional photo of chip. Couldn't seem to add it into original post for some reason. Can e-mail it to anyone who wants a closer look.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
      Additional photo of chip. Couldn't seem to add it into original post for some reason. Can e-mail it to anyone who wants a closer look.
      when taking pics of cues very close like this always put your phone or camera in Macro Mode.

Nice cue and good price. good luck big chap.
      Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

Nice cue and a snip at that price, bigmeeks a good guy too so you can buy this with confidence. Good luck with the sale

Comment

Thanks guys. Warren What's a macro mode? I've got an old Nokia 6300 with a 2MP camera. Would that have macro mode on it anywhere? Been promising myself a digital camera for ages now!

Comment

The Nokia 6300 does not have a macro mode, but you can increase the image quality to High and the image size to the largest, and then stay very still and hold your breath as you take the pictutre
            Not the best but better than standard.
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              The Nokia 6300 does not have a macro mode, but you can increase the image quality to High and the image size to the largest, and then stay very still and hold your breath as you take the pictutre
              Not the best but better than standard.
              Dean beat me to it...Macro setting if for taking very close shots of subjects....like insects and flowers....
              Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

If there is a picture that depicts the settings, macro mode is a little flower mate, or if you wish i can do pictures for you and email them to you
                :snooker:

Comment

Cue now sold.
                  Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
                  I'm selling on my Ash Craftsman Century Cue. Only bought it to give Ash a try but have decided to stick with Maple.
                  Spec is as follows:-
                  3/4 (jointed at 12"). Ash shafted with single dark cocobola splice with blue and maple veneers. SD joint fitted. Length 57.5". Weight 17.88 ozs (per Post Office scales). Tip 9.8mm. Balanced at 17".
                  There is a small chip on the butt. Doesn't effect the way the cue plays obviously and IMO not worth spending money on getting it repaired.
                  Let me know if any other information needed.
                  PM me if any interest. Was thinking of around £100 plus postage. Could sell with ally case if required but would need to charge a bit extra.
                  Last edited by Bigmeek; 5 November 2012, 03:12 PM. Reason: cue sold

Comment

Working...
                  X