No announcement yet.

Cues for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone want pics of the 3/4 by email please ,et me know .

Comment

I'll put them on here if you like hotpot? Just drop me an email will.tyson147@hotmail.com
      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Get yourself a half decent camera, i think i paid just over £60 for mine, invaluable if selling cues regularly

Comment

Yes J R , promised myself one for xmas .

Thanks will , just off out to watch rugby so do it when i get in thas if the sherbets dont blur my memory .

Comment

Neil, If you wanna send me that 1 piece I can prob get rid of it for you down club. There's a good few down here who have been drooling over my cue so imagine I could get rid of it for you.

Comment

Originally Posted by poona View Post
              Neil, If you wanna send me that 1 piece I can prob get rid of it for you down club. There's a good few down here who have been drooling over my cue so imagine I could get rid of it for you.
              Cheers Graham , i,ll put pics up tomoz first plus theres a member interested so its only fair i give him first chance muck .

Comment

There are good pics of the thuya burr T W in my pic albums .

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                  Cheers Graham , i,ll put pics up tomoz first plus theres a member interested so its only fair i give him first chance muck .
                  Yeah nps. Only tryna help you out

Comment

Originally Posted by poona View Post
                    Yeah nps. Only tryna help you out
                    I know muck and i appreciate it , thanks .

Comment

Poon , how many of your muckas are looking for a cue , would it be worth sending my 3 T W cues to you .

Comment

Whats the third one? I thought you'd only the two Thuya ones. 1 piece and 3/4?

Comment

Also got a J P replica muck , its on here .

Comment

Any takers before i send them off for displaying .

Comment

If someone wants to make me an offer for any cue , feel free .

Comment

Need to sell one or two T W cues soon so am reducing prices

T W thuya burr £ 400 delivered
                                T W J P replica £ 430 delivered
                                T W 3/4 no pics yet but its four splices of thuya bur with maple ebony and maple veneers . Super smooth and a lovely shaft . £420 delivered

Prices are reduced for short period , if i dont sell them soon then i,ll keep them until the market picks up again .

Comment

Working...
                                X