Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exquisite Cue, one piece with mini butt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Exquisite Cue, one piece with mini butt.

Selling my newly required cue from Raymond. In far too much pain to play snooker, and having not played in so long, I can't see myself trying to play again. I've listed it on ebay. However I am willing to strike a deal off ebay. The cue cost me £280 with includes shipping. Reason for such a high starting price on ebay is to cover the fees.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2810353813...84.m1555.l2649

Sorry to hear that you are in pain , hope things get better for you . Good luck with your sale .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Cheers Neil. I've been put on restricted duty at work, and can only work half of my contracted hours. So it's a pain in the arse, but I can't go and argue with my GP as i'm sure he knows more then me XD. I could possibly be interested in a trade for a laptop of some sort. Or perhaps a decent smart phone along the lines of the HTC One X+ or iPhone 4s. However cash is preferred.

Comment

Ends in less than one hour. Get your bids in now if you want it

Comment

Right well that was a waste of time. £250 posted payment by bank transfer. Or £260 posted payment via paypal.

Comment

No longer for sale. I've decided to wait until i'm feeling better physically, and then putting in some serious hours of practice.
            Last edited by hunter101; 10 December 2012, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X