Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Cheap 3/4 cue + extension for sale

Get rid of your Xmas money here

This was a Phoenix cue that was lengthened by Craftman's cues and unfortunatly badge was not able to be saved.
    Nice butt design and a great shaft, Parris style joint + extendable extension. Talisman tip fitted, altho could do with being replaced soon.

Specs: 58 1/4", 10 mm ferrule, 18.5 oz, 30 mm butt, 17 1/4" balance point

Cue sold

Last edited by jrc750; 1 January 2013, 04:19 PM. Reason: cue sold

Bit heavy or I might have had that off you.
    Bargain for someone
    sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Do a bit of weight training then Rob, then it won't be so heavy for you
      Actually it's a fairly normal weight

Comment

Good one jrc get rid of your Xmas money here lmao i like it

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          Do a bit of weight training then Rob, then it won't be so heavy for you
          Actually it's a fairly normal weight
          I know. My current cue is 18.5oz but lately I've been playing with my 16.2oz butters cue (use to think it was too light) and feeling more in control. Funny really as I used to never be able to play with anything that light but I got the best breaks I've had in ages with it last time I played. Very hard to find anything long enough and light though as evidenced here custom it is. Better hope my pear experiment works out.

P.S. took up bouldering (climbing) recently so I'm actually stronger than I was so don't think weight training will help
          Last edited by RGCirencester; 31 December 2012, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
            .... but lately I've been playing with my 16.2oz butters cue....
            Is that the cue i sold you many moons ago ??

Comment

I have the memory of a goldfish and I've slept since then ... James butters reject unbadged, use to have lead tape wound round it to make it half ounce heavier (I was experimenting). Very light Ash shaft. I know I'm rubbish but I had two mid on a couple of games with it which for me lately is impressive.

Comment

James has very few nameplates left which JP charged him dear for so the unbadged ones are certainly not rejects.

Comment

This is an oldish one splices aren't prefectly level and the shaft is a bit crazy. Don't care about looks myself and it plays well. Interesting to hear the new unbadged ones might be different though.

On topic this seems like a bargain and I'm surprised no one's snapped it up.

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
                    ...On topic this seems like a bargain and I'm surprised no one's snapped it up.

Some people offer unrealistic money, don't understand a good offer when they see it
                    Extension would be over £30 new, will cost me £12 almost to post it, do the maths lol, a cue for £38 !!!!!!!
                    Got to be a bargain
                    Last edited by jrc750; 31 December 2012, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Funny thing is if you'd priced it 100 people would probably have offered 80!

Comment

Hi Jrc750,

I'm in desperate need of a new cue and this looks like a great put me on until I find out what specs I want.
                        Could you possibly re-tip it and charge me the difference as i'm not confident with retipping ?

Thanks

Comment

Looks like a really nice shaft aswell...thought this would have been long gone

Comment

Have sent PM

Comment

Originally Posted by Truffle Shuffle View Post
                              Hi Jrc750,

I'm in desperate need of a new cue and this looks like a great put me on until I find out what specs I want.
                              Could you possibly re-tip it and charge me the difference as i'm not confident with retipping ?

Thanks
                              Originally Posted by audiandy View Post
                              Have sent PM
                              Have just replied to you both with a slight stumbling block !! hopefully you wont see it as a problem

Comment

Working...
                              X