Handmade Leather Case - 1pc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Handmade Leather Case - 1pc

I'm after a handmade leather case that holds two 1pc cues.

Looking for quality and condition, preferably plain leather from Tony Glover, Crispian or Stamford but am open minded...and tight fisted!

Thanks in advance for your time and offers
    On Cue Facebook Page
    Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
    Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Contact Graham on here as Snookerwarrior, he has made some crackers, just waiting for mine now.

Comment

Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
      Contact Graham on here as Snookerwarrior, he has made some crackers, just waiting for mine now.
      Cheers mate I was taking a look at his cases earlier. I'm after a really well put together case that is going to last. I May get in touch with him if nothing suitable comes up.
      On Cue Facebook Page

Comment

Yeah I'll +1 what Mrbluejay said, graham made me a lovely case to unusual design that holds 3 cues and had two leathers and 3 colours of suede inside and the cost is so low compared to other makers. Really great bloke to deal with as well :snooker:
        "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Thanks lads I have emailed him this morning so will we see what happens
          On Cue Facebook Page

Comment

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
            Yeah I'll +1 what Mrbluejay said, graham made me a lovely case to unusual design that holds 3 cues and had two leathers and 3 colours of suede inside and the cost is so low compared to other makers. Really great bloke to deal with as well :snooker:
            Hi mate how much is your case?

Comment

PM sent Samling
              "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Working...
              X