Snooker Gym DVD Boxset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Snooker Gym DVD Boxset

I have the complete snooker Gym DVD Boxset by WPBSA coach Nic Barrow for sale

The set comprises of 10 DVDs and two training manuals, they are all in very good condition and only been used once.

the DVDs are very informative and intuative and will suit most player who are beginners to intermediate level.

each DVD has indepth analysis of various techniques to help improve anyones game.

i am selling these as i no longer need them and feel that someone else can benefit from them.

Nic Barrow himself sells these DVDs on his website for £150, http://www.thesnookergym.com/video.php

i am looking for sensible offers of around the £100 mark

please see photos of what you get

IMG_2840.jpg

i am interested in this set.

however i am also considering local coaching, would this be as helpful in your eyes considering i could pay for 5 coaching sessions for the same price?
    http://e.imagehost.org/0813/Mellow_yellow_sig1.jpg

Comment

To be honest I don't think u can beat a personal coach , however I think that to get a good coach u would pay the price of this set for one 1/2 day session.

In the end the DVDs will always be there for reference plus they cover quite a lot, a coach will only be able to work on a few things. But as I said a good personal coach is definately something u should consider if you are to improve your game, as they will be able to see things u can't .

I have had coaching my self, however because of costs and time I can't afford to see one every couple of months, this is why I bought the DVD set as it has lots of useful information , technique tips which I can keep going back to.

I hope this has answers your question

Comment

Are they still for sale? What would they cost to post to Australia?
        My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
        I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
          Are they still for sale? What would they cost to post to Australia?
          sorry mate they have been sold

Alabbadi

Comment

Doh . . .

Do you recommend them highly?

: )
            My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
            I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

there are some very useful tips and a good insight into the methods of playing.

Nic Barrow is a good coach i have met him personally, he uses a lot of analagies and is detailed in his approach. these videos are really for beginner to intermediate players. they cover a wide range of aspects of the game from grip stance to shot selection and focus.

i felt that they gave me something extra and some very useful tips on shot approach and how to relax in a game.
              i am sure that you will find something on the DVDs that you find useful, its worth a punt

Comment

Working...
              X