Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 x Tony Glover Custom Made 1 Piece Ash Cues available !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay 2 x Tony Glover Custom Made 1 Piece Ash Cues available !!

1. Tony Glover Custom Multispliced Kingwood - 58" long, 9.6mm tip, 19oz, 29mm butt diameter approximately.
    Straight, honey coloured glossy shaft, medium stiffness with 6 arrow/chevrons. Great condition...£300 + delivery.

1. Tony Glover Custom Multispliced Kingwood - Side Butt .jpg2. Tony Glover Custom Multispliced Kingwood - Butt .jpg3. Tony Glover Custom Multispliced Kingwood - Shaft .jpg4. Tony Glover Custom Multispliced Kingwood - Tip Top .jpg

NOW LISTED ON EBAY:- http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TONY-GLOVE...item41713e399e

2. Tony Glover Custom Made Snakewood - 58" long, 9.5mm tip, 18oz, 29mm butt, 18 1/4" balance point approximately.
    Straight, honey coloured glossy shaft, very stiff with 5 arrows/chevrons. Fantastic forward balance. Great condition...£300 + delivery.

This cue can be seen listed on ebay at the moment:- http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2810697505...84.m1555.l2649

Both cues are discounted by £50 each for forum members, and I'm offering FREE Worldwide courier shipping if you'd like both cues !

EZ

BOTH CUES NOW SOLD !!...THANK YOU
    Attached Files
    Last edited by EZ_4_U_OK; 5 March 2013, 09:24 AM.
    " It's impossible to put a price on happiness "...:-) EZ

Why do you have so many tony glover cues mate. Are you a dealer.

Comment

Originally Posted by paddybhoy30 View Post
      Why do you have so many tony glover cues mate. Are you a dealer.
      Yes mate, I've been dealing cues for about 10 years. 100% feedback on ebay, and about 99% feedback privately.

EZ

Comment

and also, why multiple threads to sell the same cue?
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          and also, why multiple threads to sell the same cue?
          I wasn't going to sell the Multispliced Kingwood Cue till after the Snakewood was sold, then changed my mind and decided to list them together offering FREE Worldwide delivery if someone would like both cues.

EZ
          Last edited by EZ_4_U_OK; 1 March 2013, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Too many warning signals here. Why are you selling cues under a different user name for starters.

Comment

Originally Posted by paddybhoy30 View Post
              Too many warning signals here. Why are you selling cues under a different user name for starters.

Don't know what you mean, what warning signals, are you paranoid or something?

I'm selling cues here under one username EZ_4_U_OK which if you look is also my ebay username.

If you prefer you can make an offer on ebay and buy them that way, but you won't get a £50 discount or FREE delivery on there !

EZ
              Last edited by EZ_4_U_OK; 1 March 2013, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Tony Glover Custom Multispliced Kingwood 1 Piece Cue now listed on ebay

1. Tony Glover Custom Multispliced Kingwood 1 Piece Cue now listed on ebay:- http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TONY-GLOVE...item41713e399e

£50 discount for forum members...£300 + delivery.

EZ

Comment

Hello,
                  Just wondering if you knew the history of cue no.2?
                  Best Regards.
                  Wes.

Comment

Hi mate, you got any cues left? Bit confused as one on ebay says sold, as does the first post? :snooker:
                    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Sorry, ignore me, didn't read the date :snooker:
                      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Hi Will, yes still have the Tony Glover Custom Multispliced available :-http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...-Piece-Ash-Cue

EZ

Comment

Working...
                        X