• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Trevor White Telescopic Extension

Trevor White Telescopic Extension Extends from 21" to 35" open

£35 Via Bank Transfer
    £36.50 Via Paypal

This includes delivery.... U.K only

Last edited by 147wolf; 13 April 2013, 06:47 PM.

do you know which cues this will this fit, trevors old or newer joint?

Comment

i think these are the older joint, have been trying to find out off trevor just waiting for a reply....

Comment

thread looks slightly different than on my mini butt. on yours the third thread down seems to be a lot wider/thicker than on my mini butt. if you could confirm it will fit older tw cues then i would be interested......that is if you would post to mainland spain!

Comment

the telescopic extension and my mini butt both fit a trevor white cue which is the older joint...

here's some pics.... it should fit but i suppose only way to confirm is if any one knows when the joints were changed and if there was only two types of joints..

i can post to spain but you have to p.m to sort out a postage cost................. mini butt is on the right on bottom pic other two pics show joints fitting an older trevor white cue s.d joint

Comment

Still for sale....

Droped the price to £36.50 via paypal or £35 via bank transfer

Comment

DSCF1331.jpgtrying to post photo of thread on my mini butt. not sure it has worked. from memory trevor changed his joint in july 2011. my cue and joint are pre this date. dont want to buy and then find it does not fit. seems to have worked. what do you guys think.....are they the same?
              Last edited by shadow; 14 April 2013, 12:59 PM. Reason: new info

Comment

to be fair that joint looks the same as my mini butt joint pictured above.... this is defo a old type joint extention

but its your choice... have you tried to p.m trevor for any advice

Comment

Hi mate can you do £30 bank transfer please and I would take this off you, let me know

Regards, paul

Comment

sorry m8 the price is £35 i wont let it go any cheaper

Comment

Working...
                    X