Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*** Top of the range 3/4 Craftsman cue + extensions, + multi signed 3/Master Cue case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay *** Top of the range 3/4 Craftsman cue + extensions, + multi signed 3/Master Cue case

One of my younger team mates has out grown his cue and wanting to change to a one piece, so here for sale is the following;
    1) 3/4 split Craftsman "Exclusive" multi spliced cue, numbered 0036 (cost well over £400 new), ash shaft, hand spliced ebony butt, with 4 splices of snakewood over maple veneers, with a further 4 splices of ebony over maple veneers, nice looking cue approx 10 years old
    Specs: 56", 9.6 ferrule, 18.4 oz, 29.5 butt, 17" balance point, 3/4 split at 16"

2) Ebony mini butt + long extendible extension

3) Nice 3/4 Master Cue leather case, with patchwork design to top face, few knocks as expected, but the main thing here is the number of signatures on it, pride of place is the late great Paul Hunter, along with Hendry, O'Sullivan, Murphy, Robertson, Davis, Mc Culloch, Michie + a few more i can't read lol

Price, Cue with extensions £225 delivered, case £150 delivered (Uk)
    Both to same buyer £355 delivered, cannot sell case till cue goes

That's a helluva lot of splices going on thar!

Comment

Looks like may be sold, awaiting payment.
      Anyone else interested let me still know just in case

Comment

Cue and case sold

Comment

Now thats value for money lol .. If the same buyer bought both For 355 they must be firkin well chuffed

Comment

Yep went as a package, so all's good

Comment

Nice one matey . I am just getting back into pool !! I joined a snooker club in the hope the harder potting on a big table would improve my potting on a diddy table but its not the case ???

Comment

Originally Posted by tomeestrings View Post
                Nice one matey . I am just getting back into pool !! I joined a snooker club in the hope the harder potting on a big table would improve my potting on a diddy table but its not the case ???
                Really, I never practice my pool and only really practice snooker and 9/10 times I can show up and play pretty great pool! :snooker:
                "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Good morning. If the cue is still for sale, Please contact me ASAP me on davegc44@yahoo.com or 07817 424097.
                  Regards Dave Clark (Nobbyclark). Resident SE London.

Comment

Working...
                  X