Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andy Travis 3/4 Ash cue - £125 no offers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Andy Travis 3/4 Ash cue - £125 no offers.

Started looking for a new cue after many years with my Craftsmans so i'm currently buying & trying new cues & selling on if they don't suit me. Would rather sell on here & avoid ebay fees & hassle.

Here is the first to go up for sale. Plays well just feels too light for me. Not interested in making a profit just looking to get the money back towards the next cue. Bought for £125 (bargain) & just want the same back + delivery. First come, first served & no offers. Email me at ash001@btinternet.com as i cant PM as yet. Sent in original tubes & at buyers choice (I paid £12 for parcel force 48)

Specs (as told, which seem right but have nothing to weigh the cue)

Tip. 9.5mm
    Weight. 17.5oz approx
    Length. 58"
    Butt diam 29mm

Pics at http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/...psa2a360c8.jpg

nice cue, would buy it if is a full piece with no joint. good luck for the selling.

Comment

Bargain.. considering the pricing on some makers these days....

Tempting it is but must resist......

All the best man, won't be around long i'm sure....

Comment

Any more pics of the grain on the shaft mate

Comment

Few more pics added to the above link showing the grain & arrows.
          Cheers.

Comment

Sorry here's the link to the album for more pics.

http://s1299.photobucket.com/user/as...20Travis%20Cue

Comment

Sorry cant post album link for pics until moderator approval?

Comment

Cue now on ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Andy-Travi...-/171030187388

Comment

Ash: What Craftsman cues have you for sale. What are the respective specs incl models. and what do you want for them incl of P&P to SE London SE2 0QY. Abbeywood.
                  I am looking for a Majestic or that type; 3/4 butt; preferably Ebony butt with 4 splice; 57 to 58 ins; 9 to 9.5mm tip; 18.5 to 20ozs;
                  28.5 to 29.5 butt diameter with butt extension socket. Does not have to be the Majestic but I quite like the look of them. Advice appreciated.

Regards Dave Clark 07817 424097. or davegc44@yahoo.com
                  NB: Some pics would be useful.

Comment

Hi Dave, I'm not selling my craftsmans at present as its my playing cue. May sell once i find a new cue im happy with but thanks for the offer.
                    Cheers.

Comment

Hey apologies if this is a stupid question! Don't know much about cues and makes! Does the cue have a joint in the butt for extensions?

Cheers

Dave

Comment

Hi Dave, No it doesn't at present but i know Andy, could have one fitted for you if you bought the cue + the cost of fitting. Prob get it done for a tenner. I think they're a standard joint which will take most extensions e.g Craftsmans etc. Let me know.
                        Cheers.

Comment

Hey ash thanks for the speedy reply! Ill def keep this cue in mind, but as I only found this website this morning I'm going to have a proper browse tonight! I've only ever bought a Riley's cue from the club at mine, so I have no experience in buying and selling! Thanks alot for the offer of adding the joint, makes it alot more appealing! However, would it alter the balance of the cue? And sorry if this sounds cheeky but does andy have a website where I could look at his cues?

I'm nervous about buying an expensive cue online without holding it first lol, here in inverness we have no shop that stocks cues except Riley's!

Cheers

Dave

Comment

Hey ash, sorry I took so long to reply! Me and a friend are thinking of taking a drive down somewhere to purchase ourselves some new cues in the near future, I really do like the look of your cue but paying over a 100 pounds I would much rather hold it 1st! When we decide to head down, we live in inverness Scotland, I will give you a pm asking if your still selling, although I doubt it! And we could swing by for a look!

Thanks for the reply tho, I shall keep browsing this forum as I only found it this morning and so far everyone seems on the ball!

Cheers and good luck!

Dave

Comment

Hi Dave, Just seen your posts above. The difference in weight by adding a butt joint is so small it would make no difference. Andy doesn't have his own website that i know of, but he does have a thread on here showing the cues he has made & offered for sale etc, also there are the odd ones sold on ebay. I'm amazed this cue hasn't been snapped up on here at this price but its now on ebay & the auction ends this Sunday.
                              You could try GBL (Green baize ltd) if you want to try out cues before you buy & they have a website. They're a bit closer to you but a handmade cue there will be more expensive than this one, but good luck in your search, we're all doing the same
                              Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                              X