Telescopic Exquisite extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Telescopic Exquisite extension

Don't suppose anyone has one of these to sell please :-)
    "It might not be on stats or titles but in terms of talent and the ability to play snooker erm......he's the best" Hendry's humbled words on Ronnie O'Sullivan.

If its the spiro loc sd joint same as Hunt & Osborne i've got one mate just sent you PM

Comment

I suspect the joint will look something like this...
      DSCF1190_zps615a5965.jpg
      "It might not be on stats or titles but in terms of talent and the ability to play snooker erm......he's the best" Hendry's humbled words on Ronnie O'Sullivan.

Comment

Thanks for trying to help CueAntW147.....

Comment

Originally Posted by Stevie View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]13775[/ATTACH]
          not on mine it don't

Comment

Can you show me what yours looks like, that might be of help

Comment

the butt extension on mine takes the conical bits, like on this: http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...site+extension

Comment

Nope, deffo not that type, I've just sold my Trevor White cue and kept the extensions, as they fit on the Exquisite but I think the correct ones will fit slightly better so will see if any turn up thanks anyway

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13775[/ATTACH]
                  will this help?image.jpg

Comment

Looks close that Daniel do you know what cue it was originally for?

Comment

Looks close that Daniel do you know what cue it was originally for?
                      It fits john parris cues.

Comment

Working...
                      X